Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tanej78 that sounds like a great result? We're they hatching last time? Our Bub was a hatching blast yay for being pupo! Great looking blast on board

@Minib you're doing great hun. If course you don't know cries yet, it will come for sure 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati last stim cycle I had hatching blast fresh transfer... The remaining 6 only 2 could be tested, the other 4 arrested.... Then only 1 was normal (last month FET)

So I'm a bit nervous...

Oh well the one on board could be it right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely @Tanej78. Each emby is unique. Fx for tmr. Normal to be nervous but hope you get a nice little surprise tmr. Do they need to be hatching in order for biopsy? If they aren't hatching could you just freeze?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati yep they have to be hatching to scrape the placenta cells.. We've given them those instructions that if they're not ready for biopsy & haven't arrested to just freeze 👌🏻👌🏻

Your right... Each one is different!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea @Tanej78. But hopefully all good. Hatching by day 6 is tough. Your embies are doing well.

@bbhope our Bub won't sleep at all today. Not even in the arms. I don't know what to do 😓 He won't take dummy either.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea @Tanej78. But hopefully all good. Hatching by day 6 is tough. Your embies are doing well.

@bbhope our Bub won't sleep at all today. Not even in the arms. I don't know what to do 😓 He won't take dummy either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I have my phone call with Dr M tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 happy PUPO! When is bt? I didn't realise it has to be day 6 for biopsy. My baby was a blasto but not hatching. And she's a healthy 3.4kgs at 38+4 weeks. And yes definitely every embie is different. Every cycle your body is slightly different too. I hope this is the one for you and in 9.5 months time you are worried about feeding and why your baby won't stop crying. You will cry but different type of tears.

Bub slept for 2.5 hours uninterrupted without dummy today after a bath. Midwife wanted to show us how to bath so we did it around 12.30 pm.

Then woke up for a feed and slept for 30 mins before she cracked it. I gave her boob again but midwife told me to give boob a break and gave her dummy instead. Reluctantly I did and it worked. She's slept for almost an hour now. Looks like I have to buy a dummy now. Not sure why I'm so anti dummy but it works for my baby right now and I think I have to just accept it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: let me know how the phone call goes.
    @Gelati: ngala called me and checked if i want to come in tomorrow due to a cancellation. Unfortunately, I haven't done the sign off form from GP and with such a short notice, DH can't take time off work.

My friend short visit yesterday turned out to be very helpful. She brought me the "swing" which we commonly used back home. This one doesn't swing side way but up and down. Believe it or not, bub is able to fall asleep in it by himself!!! The sleep doesn't last long but enough time for me to go to the loo and eat something quickly! I don't know why the motion would make such a big difference for baby.

I am thinking about investigating lactose intorelance and overload. Bub's poo is quite runny in the last couple of days and is always explosive. He is 9w now and no improvement with the bowel. Tempted to switch formula........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and only day 2, my nipples are already sore