Closed Thread
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Will you do a 5 day transfer? So Sunday transfer? Do they actually do transfer on Sunday? MIVF doesn't.
    @Minib tfr will b Monday, they count the next day as day one apparently? I think it's same timing as last EPU ... But yea they do transfers if needed on Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati: u will know if it is reflux, it affects them day and night. they will have sudden scream in the sleep. and will want to feed a lot to soothe throat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 you are right. They count the next day as day one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati my friend said its normal for baby to cry a lot during 4-8 weeks unless being cuddled. How old is your bubba now?
    @bbhope settling in the new house yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - great to hear timing of Epu and fingers crossed for good fert rates. You never know by next mon some of those small ones may grow quickly. I had 2 dominant the whole way but at epu got 5.

@bbhope Bub screams in sleep. Very recent thing. Then I pick him up and he falls asleep. Today he's stomach has been grumbling a lot and he's done lots of poos and farts. Maybe I over fed him yesterday? Somethings not right today. All day the longest he's slept is 1 hr. I think it's not looking good for tonight.

@Minib - Bub is just over 5 weeks. They said the worst is 6 weeks but who knows. Yeh Bub just wants to be held. Something new developed just today.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope how do you know it's painful for Bub to pass gas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post again. A lot of poo and fart is good! Bub tends to have stomache if he hasn't passed a poo in 24 hrs! Did he have wet burp? My bub did and he hiccup a LOT. Just like he did in the womb. Also, with reflux, he will want to feed more. Something we didn't know early on and overfed him with formula! BH people diagnose the reflux for me rather than the paed. Once we know it is reflux, we can hear acid coming up to his throat. Then, he makes the face of vomiting but nothing comes out.

HIs face turns red, scream, arms up his face, legs up in the air, like trying hard to pass a poo when one has constipation. Extremely fussy.

LOL...6w is the worst but now pead is telling me 8w is the worst. Then, everyone is tellng me that colic will be over by 3 months if we are lucky!

I am thinking of trying pro-biotic to help gut flora.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope sounds like you are getting to know all the signs and what to do with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope didn't know a lot of poo and fart is good. His stomach rumble is a bit better today. Think I over fed yesterday. He does scream when he suddenly wakes up from sleep. I pick him up and generally he falls back asleep. That's new. Used to be if he wakes up even after 30min he wants to feed. Now I can get him back to sleep.

Bub had a few wet burps yesterday with a little milk coming back up. Today none so far which is good. Bub always gets hiccup after a bottle and now and then after breastfeed. As he is getting so long now today I managed to breastfeed him while he sat on me. Hopefully that helps with digesting the milk.

I have heard probiotics can help reflux. Is the medication the dr gave you helping at all? How many hours of sleep do you think your Bub is getting a day?

On a different topic when did you stop bleeding after birth? I still have some spotting and nurse said if it doesn't stop by week 6 I need an ultrasound to make sure nothing is still in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub is sleeping in my arms. Glider chair is a good investment. Now need a swing so I can have free hand. Sling is good but he is too heavy to carry with that than carrier.

Well at least pooping is good for my Bub. Like today. He hasn't passed the poo for a day. He has the tummy pain and unsettled.

Ob did a scan on me at 4w post birth. Still not back to normal. Then at 6w. Uterus was back to normal so the bleeding stopped. Yes about 6w for me.