+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Heart Broken

I got my BFP at the start of the month, this was baby #3, our family would have been complete.

On Thursday we had a scan done to see how far along I was, we saw nothing. I knew already in my heart that we should have at least seen something, I knew when I ovulated.

I had bloods done which only came back at 400, way to low for where I knew I was. I started bleeding on Friday and am still bleeding. I've had more bloods taken today but I know in my heart my little bean has gone.

I've had a previous MC a couple of days after I got my positive test. That hadn't had time to sink in that I was pregnant. This one tho, I already had symptoms, I had Drs forms and appointments, it was there and real.

I didn't realize how heart broken I would feel, it's horrible. 😢 I got diagnosed with Adenomyosis the day I got my positive test, not sure if there is a connection with that and my MC.

Anyway there really isn't any point to this post, I just needed to let it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    love and hugs. I've been in your exact position and its just so sad and such an awful feeling. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is so hard to go through. Take care of yourself and try to have others take care of you.