Closed Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @gypsychild I was supposed to go see OB in 2 days time but i just had a feeling so thought I would get an US at a womens US place. So yeh confirmed today before even getting to OB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    How long did it take you to mc naturally @Ruby16 after your confirmation. My FS has said to wait till Monday and if nothing happens to call Prof V.
    I think from memory I started spotting first and then slowly started to bleed heavier- all up with my hcg levels being monitored I think my natural mc took about 5-6 weeks.....but living in a remote rural area I was happy to do it that way rather than have to have another d&c locally and risk further ashermans complications

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    I think from memory I started spotting first and then slowly started to bleed heavier- all up with my hcg levels being monitored I think my natural mc took about 5-6 weeks.....but living in a remote rural area I was happy to do it that way rather than have to have another d&c locally and risk further ashermans complications

Xo
    Thanks Ruby16 i really hope my body does it on its own, i really dont want to go under anaesthetic again or have D&C

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that Evelynmoo xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear Evelynmoo - my mmc in October 2015 was at 6-7 weeks, but I didnt actually go through the process until 9 weeks. My FS wanted to 'watch & wait' to allow my body to do it's thing, but after a while I just needed it over with, the emotional stress was too much. I was referred to our local EPAS clinic where they discussed my options etc & run some more tests. I end up opting for the 2 tablets, with which I only end up taking the first & my body took over & did the rest. It was all over for me in 24 hours from taking the tablet. After that I had to visit the EPAS clinic again for scans & bloods to ensure it was complete. The support of those EPAS clinic nurses was amazing.
    Again, I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing this, my heart goes out to you & your partner. Take care of yourself.x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinker16 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evelynmoo I'm so sorry for your loss. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evelynmoo. Sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you. x
    When is your partner around at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    Evelynmoo. Sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you. x
    When is your partner around at the moment?
    Hes coming back tomorrow night for the easter break. I just cant bear the thought of having to go under anaesthetic again without him being there. That's whats upsetting me so much at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such crappy timing. From what I understand, if your body hasn't started the process yet, you are in no physical rush to have a D&C?

When is your next appointment?When do u need to start making decisions??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07
    FS said to wait and see till Monday if nothing then i can look at other options.
    Ive already called my gynaeo surgeon to let him know as he is the only person i will let do a D&C on me so im having a consult with him tomorrow because they also found a cyst on my cervix during the US.
    But yeh its typical of my luck or lack thereof since its easter and therefore public holidays. So anything that can go wrong with me does go wrong and i am betting on 99% that my body will not do it on its own and if I wait too long then i will get an infection. Sometimes the body just doesnt recognise the need to expel.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 22-03-2016 at 17:02.