Closed Thread
Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sorry soques.

I'm out of surgery now, stitch was successful. One hurdle down, one big one to go. Will know in the next two weeks or so if there's any infection. If not it should be much smoother sailing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Soques - this road is not easy!! If you ever need to talk, we're here for you.

Glad to hear it all went well @MrsTugs
    Did you have any idea about the shortened cervix prior to the scan?
    I ask as I have been concerned about mine ... It's been really low - like almost outside since about 2 days post transfer. The FS that did one of my interval US's at I think 9 weeks said it would all rise back up normally over time but am now 19w and it's still there. Have my anatomy scan next thurs so will ask them then and then see obs and midwife on 31st.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nope I am completely asymptomatic. We are lucky it was even picked up. Something made the sono check twice, and that's when he saw it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs how are you doing? Are you out of hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup home today. Complete update in journal if you care to catch up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Long time no post! @MrsTugs- what a ride you've been on- hope you're feeling ok and that your little bean stays put until he's good and cooked!

@Soques- so sorry to hear your news , big cyber hugs

AFM my morphology scan came back all clear for both girls which is great *yay*. So I've been getting a little bit excited now!

Have even been doing a little bit of bambino shopping, checked out some twin prams, and I have a lovely friend who has given us a mountain of baby stuff (cot, porta cot, bath, bouncinette thingy, jolly jumper, baby carrier) so although I know I'll need two of some things its a bl00dy good start I think!

Getting terrible heartburn, still have the funny taste in my mouth, tailbone is aching and cant bend in the middle anymore...apparently I look like I'm 7 months rather than 5...guess that's coz there's 2!!

On the upside though, had my last round of Intralipids on the weekend and can start to wean of the pred in 2 weeks, and can start to wean off the pessaries as of now....just have to do it slowly, but unfortunately looks like I will be on clexane for a fair while longer...another BT in two weeks to check on my levels again though just to make sure.

Hope all is well xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby no more intralipids that's FANTASTIC NEWS. All that free stuff nice work. Even if you need doubles of some you're still half way closer xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant news ruby16 getting off the drugs. I hear you on the heartburn! It's a bit much! I can still bend in the middle but am getting huge. Have my morph scan in a week. We know at least one is a boy from the harmony test can't wait to find out the other one so I can start planning/shopping. Have you/anyone else felt them move yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know @MrsTugs- I am feeling sooo grateful! Just had another friend offer a heap of other baby stuff including another cot, bumbo etc......feeling very blessed as was starting to get a bit worried about how we were going to afford these two little miracles+ a car (as we both have company cars atm) that will fit all the necessary twin things in!
    @Lolly99- the heartburn is horrid isn't it?! ATM I'm sleeping with quickeze beside my bed as it kicks in at any time of the day or night! I have started to feel them move- mainly down quite low (I have one on top of the other lying transverse- well they were at the last scan anyway!) so am guessing its twin A that I'm feeling most as Twin B is kind of up near my ribs! Have you started to feel your bubs move yet?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Lolly99  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good idea with the quickeze I tried mylanta with little sucess. Gave my runs!! Now on double strength gaviscon sorta helps. Thought I felt a little twingy/fluttery movements last week when I was in bed.
    I got a few things that were given to me as well. Unfortunately my nursery won't be matchy matchy bit I will take what I can get!!