Closed Thread
Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything goes well tomorrow and you get back home to rest up soon @MrsTugs :/

On another note, can I ask if you or any of the other ladies in 2nd trimester had much abdomen pain? It's been throbbing nearly every day in and out since 15 weeks. I haven't had a scan since 12 weeks and I'm not seeing my OB until next Monday when I am 17 weeks so just wondering what on earth is going on in my uterus and hope it is just things growing...

Still got a lot of gas too and nearly farted in a big meeting at work last week - if I did let it out I was just going to bite the bullet and announce to the whole room that I was pregnant and can't control myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no MrsTugs. Hopefully they can sort it out quickly. 😦

Cramps and red spotting isn't necessarily the end. I had a bright red quite heavy bleed at 4 weeks. I was told to rest and I did. The bleeding stopped and i haven't had anything since. I also had cramps from transfer day. Put your feet up and contact your doctor in the morning. If it becomes heavy or painful go to the ED. And don't google it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gypsiechild everything is moving! It's really normal as all your ligaments stretch and your uterus moves up and expands. I've had some pains and weird nerve twitches as everything moves! 😂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Any bleed just jump straight in bed and don't get up til it stops. A lot of us have had varying degrees of bleeds and we are still here 😁

My cervix is extremely short. It's gone from 50mm to 15mm. Safe range is 30mm+. Also funnelling. Basically all the things you'd expect in preparation for labour.

I'll be here overnight awaiting scans and next step tmrw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Any bleed just jump straight in bed and don't get up til it stops. A lot of us have had varying degrees of bleeds and we are still here 😁

My cervix is extremely short. It's gone from 50mm to 15mm. Safe range is 30mm+. Also funnelling. Basically all the things you'd expect in preparation for labour.

I'll be here overnight awaiting scans and next step tmrw.
    Fx and prayers coming your way...

Thanks ladies... I have a US on Friday to see if little bean has grown appropriately since last Wednesday, bleeding this morning is down to a light pinkish colour... Cramps are still there... I didn't have any of this with my last pregnancy so was a bit nervous. Haven't told DH has he's more of a worry wart than me...

Not sure how much bed time I will get with having a 11 month old... But will try to sleep when he sleeps today and I hope it's a lot (he's actually still in bed)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Soques keep us updated. There's a very good chance it's nothing. You don't need to sleep you just need to get off those feet. Put them up and angle backwards at every opportunity xx I know it's not eat whilst chasing after a toddler.

Afm, first obs show Bub is still happy as expected. Will have scans at some point today. I'm expecting it to run slowly so I'm not calling hubby back up til I know what's definitely happening (it's a 1.5hr drive with traffic)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep us posted MrsTUGS.

I have heard many stories where ladies cervix was short and it 'grew' back to normal size after some bed rest. I'm sure everything will be fine.
    At least they are keeping an eye one you and they found it early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you mrstugs xo will be thinking of you.

I had bleeding with my dd and it came on and off until about 11 weeks so it's not necessarily a bad thing but it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out...

I had a bit of a scare myself, thought I may have been leaking amniotic fluid so I was rushed into have an urgent ultrasound (they done my morph scan at the same time which was meant to be this coming Monday). Everything is ok, they think it's just a lot of mucus which you get during pregnancy (that and bladder control arghhhh).

On another note, getting to see bub again was amazing!!! AND it's a boy!!!! As you would expect, my husband is over the moon!!! Just so relieved that everything is ok...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (16-03-2016),Peedypie  (16-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going in for surgery now ringer the stitch. It's GA (I chose that over spinal) and in til Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck MrsTUGS. Are they putting in. a Cervix stitch??