Closed Thread
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Evelynmoo you know that once you have seen a hb over 100bpm your chance of miscarriage decreases to less than 5% how awesome is that
    I did not know that but I love statistics!!!! Makes me feel heaps better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ttc1981 can't wait to hear what you are having at your scan on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    @ttc1981 can't wait to hear what you are having at your scan on Monday!
    Neither can I... Though I have bought quite a few items and mostly blue and aqua's plus I know if it's a girl I doubt there will be much pink around till it can choose as I'm so not a pink person I'm amazed I have lasted this long not knowing haha but it's been good for my patience... I can't wait til you can feel bubs hopeful mine doesn't stop now... It's so weird haha...

Also can't wait to start shopping for the nursery we have all the floors going in our 'halfway house' the week before Easter and away for the week after Easter so once were back its decorating time

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (08-03-2016),Peedypie  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Vomited all over the shower last night. Ugh it was gross. Had to scrub the walls down lol πŸ™Š
    I think it was triggered from all this phlegm I've got from this stupid head cold. I don't vomit at all normally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've done 4 ICSI cycles and this is my first bfp, I had a 5 day transfer the 8/2. These has been the most difficult weeks so far (TWW is nothing comparing to this), I started spotting a few days after transfer, which became a heavy bleeding with clots for 3 straight days a week after. I've spotted (red and brown) since then. Had BT to check if levels were still rising and they were, last one was Friday 4th (30dpo - 10750). An internal scan last week showed a gest sac and a small yolk sac but no HB or fetal pole. Sonographer said it may be too early (6w1d), to re scan a week after. GP called and said to be prepared it may not be a viable pregnancy.

I had another one this morning with my IVF clinic and again, gest sac and a very small yolk sac, no HB, gest sac is measuring 5 instead of 7 weeks. Technician said not to worry in advance, dates could be wrong, sac looks healthy, blood vessels are active and feeding it. Bleeding it may be related to a fibroid that's sitting next to the sac, and there's nothing to worry about. Appt with our FS is tomorrow afternoon, we really hope to get some answers. DH is much more optimistic than I am at this point.

Thank you for letting me rant a bit 😊

PS: @Evelynmoo that's awesome news, girl! Now you can finally relax and enjoy your pregnancy πŸ‘Ά

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii

Fingers crossed you see a little growth on the next scan. Ill be thinking of you ET buddy!!!

My DH has been more optimistic than me this entire time as well. He keeps saying im tiny and have always been average with timing so little cub is just following my lead lol
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 09-03-2016 at 14:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no MrsTugs. That sucks! Nearly all of the times I've vomited have been from mucus. In fact this morning i had a vom in the shower for that very reason. Because I haven't eaten anything at that point the cleanup is usually fine.

It sucks being unwell! 😷

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This was after a big lunch and a snack of Doritos lol πŸ™ˆ
    I had to feed the chunks of onion down the drain lol πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @MrsTugs i love funny grose stories. Made me giggle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahaha that made me laugh! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hubby always tells me off for throwing up in the shower. I just laugh at him and tell him I will vomit where ever I feel like and when he's the one sick from incubating a baby he can chose where he vomits! πŸ˜„

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (09-03-2016),MissTilly  (09-03-2016),MrsTugs  (09-03-2016)