Closed Thread
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It all depends on your scan clinic. Some (if not most? I don't know) have both. My regular scan place where I go for my 12w etc do the regular 2D and can flip to 3D on the same machine whenever they want. That means that when I do my 20w scan I will get 3D. But if your scan place doesn't have that ability then you have to go to a specific 3D scan place. These are usually not medical, they're more to try to capture the sex more than anything (if you couldn't see at your 20w scan). Obv this costs quite a bit. Source around though as it's not moderated so you can find some that are much cheaper than others.
    Hope that made sense.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else feeling bubs move yet... It's amazing that what I eat can make it go nuts! (Sugar mostly affecting that) can't wait for my parter to feel it so he feels a little more connected to the whole pregnancy And baby one more week and it's the 20 week scan to find out what it is and start shopping hope you all had a fab weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wondered if I was feeling something last night but it's too early to tell if it was him or gas lol.
    I'm 19w tmrw but anterior placenta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have an icy cold drink they feel it and will try wriggle away its a good trick to make baby move

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait to feel movement! Or start to get a bump- it just looks like I ate too much because it's pushed my belly out at the moment. 😂

Hey does anyone else suffer from allergies and asthma? Mine is super bad at the moment and the polaramine I've been using barely does anything. I'm using an asthma preventer but my hayfever is out of control. Has anyone found any solutions that are safe for bubs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Peedypie
    It sux!!
    My OB said the only thing I could do was the salt water sinus cleaners (the ones where you squirt salt water up one nostril and it comes out the other).

Sounds gross, but it works. It's cleans out all the allergens. Takes a day or 2 to start feeling better and you'll need to do it morning and night

Just be careful because some brands are medicated.

I'll be interested if anyone else has heard of Bub safe medicines

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs how do you know where the placenta is? They told you at the 12 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely feeling bub!! Have been feeling bub for the last few weeks! Such a wriggler!!! Oh how I have missed this feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - nothing triggers movement yet it's just still too early for me

Gypsy - it must have been reported in my 12w. I was at an OB appt and the middy was trying to find heartbeat with the Doppler; just routine stuff. She couldn't get it anywhere despite all her usual tricks. She said I was probably anterior so we jumped up and checked my file and it was written in there. OB confirmed all was elk with the US and hb was strong and healthy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Barca. I have tried every trick to ease symptoms while trying to conceive to no avail but it's worth another shot. I just drove around for half an hour trying to find a chemist that's open with no luck. Bloody Perth. Gonna have to go to Mt Lawley I think- it's not far but I can't be arsed.

So happy to hear your movement stories! MrsTugs anterior means it's at the front yeah?