Closed Thread
Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @Evelynmoo - thinking of you and hoping for a positive outcome x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had bleeding at week 6,8 and 10. Week six was small brown blood. Week 6 was a fair bit bright red blood with a tiny bit of cramps and week 10 was a sort of gush when I went from sitting to standing. Sorry for tmi!
    Last 2 bleeds sort of reminded me of a period a bit. Anyways I'm going well now at 16 weeks and no more bleeding. My ob just said sometimes it happens for now reason. She scanned me straight away, didn't bother with blood tests. Good luck @Evelynmoo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So got results. My progesterone is still dropping but still good and hcg is still going up but really slowly.
    FN said i can get bloods again in a few days to ease my mind if I want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    So got results. My progesterone is still dropping but still good and hcg is still going up but really slowly.
    FN said i can get bloods again in a few days to ease my mind if I want.
    Yay for hcg going up! I'm sorry I can't offer much advice as I don't have experience with spotting but will be praying everything turns out well for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsychild For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Annoyingly when it's this early it's just a waiting game. Keep watching hcg and try to keep up distraction techniques until 7w scan xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad hCG is going up. Fingers crossed it continues tracking that way x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dferri2000 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Evelynmoo - sorry I've been off the board for a while. Glad your hcg is rising. My prog crashed when I was 5w - went down to 11, then 9. Everyone told me it would probably be a non viable pregnancy but here I am at 17w and all is going well. Keep the strength up - I do know how hard it is. I had lots of bleeding with clots and cramps as well - was sure it was all over - but it all recovered. I had to wait til 7w for my scan and when I saw that lil HB it was amazing.

As for me, all is going well. Saw everyone at the high risk unit today and they were all lovely. Have felt a few little movements but no kicks yet - can't wait for them!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Hi @Evelynmoo - sorry I've been off the board for a while. Glad your hcg is rising. My prog crashed when I was 5w - went down to 11, then 9. Everyone told me it would probably be a non viable pregnancy but here I am at 17w and all is going well. Keep the strength up - I do know how hard it is. I had lots of bleeding with clots and cramps as well - was sure it was all over - but it all recovered. I had to wait til 7w for my scan and when I saw that lil HB it was amazing.

As for me, all is going well. Saw everyone at the high risk unit today and they were all lovely. Have felt a few little movements but no kicks yet - can't wait for them!!!
    When i first joined this thread i read through the first couple of pages and i remember reading about your bleeding and cramping so when it happened to me this morning i thought of you straight away and thats why i thought it might have been my progesterone crashing.
    They dont know why i had the spotting because progesterone is fine and i didnt have an US. I think it might have been from the US yesterday or maybe even the cysts.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 03-03-2016 at 21:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Evelynmoo how are things today? Hopefully No more spotting?

AFM all good here, 18wks today.....think I am starting to feel flutters but not sure...really hoping to start to feel something soon though.......going to be really hot for the next week or so, so I'm also hoping I don't cook my babies!

Starting to get a bit uncomfortable sitting for long periods.....well for any sort of period at all really! Hoping that once I start to pop out a little more my insides won't be so compressed!! Is that just wishful thinking?

Had repeat bloods this week to see what my immune system is up to, really hoping that when the results come in I can stop the pred, clexane and pessaries......I am completely over them! If not that will mean another trip to Sydney for intralipids and continuing on with the cocktail and greasy bits.......

Hope all is going well with everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh ruby fingers crossed!!! 12w milestone was amazing lol. No more waxy bits!!! I took my last pill on the weekend just gone. It felt good. But scary haha.