Closed Thread
Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Absolutely rest up and try to keep up the distraction techniques. I agree too much info can often be worse for our Mind Frame.
    I'm a bit disappointed in your clinic when you say they get mad at you. It's their job to be there for you regardless of the situation...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Absolutely rest up and try to keep up the distraction techniques. I agree too much info can often be worse for our Mind Frame.
    I'm a bit disappointed in your clinic when you say they get mad at you. It's their job to be there for you regardless of the situation...
    Ive been disappointed in the FNs since cycle 1. Thats why I have moved my embryos to another clinic and changed FS if this cycle wasnt to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Glad you've changed but hope it's not necessary til next sibling x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger them getting angry at you! You have paid them for a service which they are still required to provide you until you've been discharged to the care of your OB. Ignore them getting angry and push them more to do what you need them to! You don't need to be friends with the clinic- they have been given heaps of your hard earned money to look after you!

I found that once I'd found my voice and stopped caring what the clinic thought of me, I got what I needed. I found it so much easier to tell them what I needed from them.

I really hope everything goes well for your scan tomorrow. I've got everything crossed for you. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scan at 5weeks and saw only the sac nothing else... Then at 7 weeks there was a heartbeat so don't read too much into such an early scan... I had to go to an OB early only reason for a scan good luck today x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So they couldnt see much at all on the US. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
    They said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away.
    I have a scan booked in with my IVF clinic on the 12th which will be 7w1d so I will just wait for that. But I have a feeling deep down that I will probably miscarry before then. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms; my breasts are no longer sore, I no longer have any bloating, I no longer have any hunger feelings and my base line body temperature has gone down. So I have decided to stop doing BTs.
    @ttc1981, I am 5w5ds today so I thought I might have been able to see something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up just yet, 5 weeks is really early for a scan. And as far as symptoms go mine are always on and off xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016),Hopeful37  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to agree don't give up at all... Be positive! I had a sac couldn't see anything in it and at 7 weeks a strong 160 heart beat... Mine was a slow grower and now is growing more every time I scan to the point they have said its growing an extra 1-2cm each scan and is way bigger than my due date says...
    I also didn't have any symptoms at all
    Till 7 weeks then it hit me big time and honestly the nausea is still going... So the stress doesn't stop I don't think how far your along but right now be positive! I was also told you won't see anything until the hcg is over 18,000

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely don't give up!! When I was pregnant with DD I barely had pregnancy symptoms and with this pregnancy they have been on and off. 5 weeks is very early so don't be disappointed. I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you for your 7w scan!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I forgot to mention that with one of my scans one ovary was huge and the lady doing the scan said it was normal because the ovaries supply progesterone during pregnancy. I hope this is the case for you too xo