Closed Thread
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrstugs ... Am at clinic now and nurse said don't worry. They are doing at BT today just to put my mind at ease.

Going to go have breakfast after this and then spend the rest of the day relaxing ... Have a big week at work this week but luckily nothing physically demanding .. And will be sure to keep my stress levels as low as possible.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not looking good. They ran my blood straight away and just called. Hcg is perfect at 14k. Prog is down to 15. So looks like it's the worst ... Repeating bloods in 4 days and staying on all the meds but I don't think it will end well ...

Devastated to say the least ... This was our last chance of a biological baby ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @woof5105.....my heart is going out to you.
    Did your FS increase your progesterone? Mine didn't and was happy for me to stay on 100mg/night but I'm also going through Dr M for my immune issues and he has increased my progesterone to 400mg at night and 200mg in the morning to counteract the drop in progesterone - so if anything that has eased my mind a little.
    I have another BT tomorrow, so will see if it's helping at all or if mine are still dropping too.
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    She said there wasn't any point increasing it any more .. Am on 3 x 200g per day (2 at night 1 in morning) plus still on oestrogen (progynova) and pregnyl every 3 days. The hormone coverage should be enough to sustain it if it wants to be sustained ... It is just a waiting game now. I am preparing myself for the worst as I think it will be the case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry Hun. Try to maintain that calm and remember that you've done your best; what happens now is not due to any fault of your own xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Had a huge cry and have made chicken soup ... Putting feet up and try and relax for a few days. See the acupuncturist on tues ... See what happens

Then if it goes bad .. Will sit down and discuss options with hubby and work out how long we'll have a break for and then where we draw the line. Would like to try 1 eps with donor eggs and then maybe a couple of transfers ... But I need to draw a line of how many. I can't physically, mentally or financially afford to just keep going forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I understand that completely. This was going to be our last one for a good while. We only get 1 or 2 embies each time so it's just too expensive to keep going forever.
    Try not to give up, it's not over yet. Hope is not a terrible thing to have xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrstugs ... Had a bit of a stress again last night and this morning as my cervix has decided to drop very low and is quite swollen. It's the lowness of it that's concerning ... My first thought was oh gosh don't tell me it's a cervical ectopic .. But nurse this morning said that the hormone levels follow a different pattern then so they don't think it would be.

So am just taking it easy .. Seeing FS tomorrow afternoon for a chat and so she can have a 'look' and see what's going on in there. She thinks it's all fine but think she also wants to have a chat about what may be going on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woof my friend had super low progesterone and now has a healthy baby... Keep positive
    My ovaries feel like they have flared up again... No comfortable sitting for ages and the nausea is all day it's so not fun! Scan is next Monday so hopefully we see a little heart beat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ttc1981
    Unfortunately I think it is not going to go well ... Had a lot of bleeding last night, with lots of clots ... Went for a few hours and then stopped .. Will see how it goes today but not really holding out much hope.