Closed Thread
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Still exhausted. I'm in bed around 8.30 and napping on days off lol. That's a good idea with the pred. I take it 2x a day so I've already got one in the morning haha
    I hear you there with the exhaustion! I fall asleep when I get home which isn't the best at 5pm when I then go to bed by 830!
    Am loving it's the weekend - going to get plenty of naps in!!

Oh yes ladies - definitely take pred in the mornings!!! I've been on it for a few years and am on quite high doses (50mg is my usual dose). You don't need to spread it out and it will really mess with sleeping properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    So update on me... Officially I am 6w1d (they take day 1 from day after egg retrieval) and our bloods came back at 25000 so feeling quite positive but still cautious! The nausea kicked in this week and the thirst! I can't get enough water! Our scan will be at 7w5d on the 21st so hopefully see a HB there and get a date... We're thinking the 4th August but already been told we will go early due to other issues... So a July baby hopefully how's everyone going xx
    Oh you are a few days ahead of me @ttc1981 ... I'm 5w3d! They are great hcg numbers!

I've already got the nausea - strangely at 3pm every day this week!
    It's not too bad though.

AFM I'm realising there is something worse than the TWW and that's the 3 week wait between positive beta and HB scan!!! I know my numbers are really good and I should be calm but I can't help those moments of panic ... The fear of a blighted ovum. I've had a mmc and a chem preg so part of me keeps saying 'oh yes but you haven't had a blighted ovum yet'. Then I get into an argument with myself that surely the universe isn't that mean! Ahhh gotta love the hormonal crazies!!

Hubby is dealing much better than I am. Which is weird as up until a few days ago he has been very hesitant and unsure .., he said he wont get excited until 12 weeks. But I've noticed him talking about parenting more and nursery ideas .. And how big I will get if its twins .. Haha!

Bring on 7w so I can see what's going on!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up during the night to a small gush of bright red blood. Needless to say am terrified ... It's now almost 5am here and the clinic opens at 8. Waiting waiting ... Oh I don't know what I will do if things are going badly ... Am 5w4d so they probably can't do a scan to see what is happening ... So very scared :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh woof- how are things this morning? Last weekend my nurse said to take it easy, pop in another pessary & get your DH to bring you a cuppa in bed. Then I had another BT on the Monday.

Thinking of you, and feeling every bit of your stress right now- big hugs xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still terrified ... Did my morning pessary and am sitting on the couch with a cup of tea. Hubby is banished to the spare room sick with man flu ...

Getting my mum to come take me to clinic when it opens ... Am due another BT tomorrow so will see if they can do it today.

Not sure what else to do.

Will text my acupuncturist as well and see if I can see him this morning ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you are doing all the right things and am guessing no more blood? fingers and toes are crossed for you that all is ok.

Hope your acupuncturist can see you today too- I think they are great!

Let us know how you go xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more blood .. But getting some cramping ... Not sure if that is more due to nerves or something else ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's positive! But no less stressful I know- Sending sticky vibes your way and hoping that the cramping is just your uterus stretching for your growing Bub xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ruby16
    And to think last night I did some meditation and got myself into a really good 'no stress' place in my head. Haha! That's all out the window now!!

Just hoping it is some external irritation or something. My cervix is still really really low.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woof I had the EXACT same thing. Gush of bright red blood which had me a bit worried then a small clot which made me absolutely hysterical. I rang my clinics after hours line and she reassured me that this happens A LOT and most importantly not to stress. Stay in bed; complete bed rest. Keep all meds exactly as per protocol until you can go in. They will do a BT and maybe a scan.
    I'm 7w on Tuesday, they decided not to pull my scab forward so I'm still having it then. They said the fact that I stopped bleeding so quickly is a really great sign. Same as you.

Try to get back into that calm frame, it will really help you xx