Closed Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Am feeling strangely reassured tonight that all is well and the little bubsicle or bubsicles in there are happy and growing ... I have 2 dogs (boy & girl). The boy is usually very protective of me- girl not so much ... She's more an independent dog. Anyhoo she has been getting more and more cuddly the past week. Then today she just won't leave my side. Even got a smidge growly with boy dog when he wanted to join us on the couch. Not happy about the growlys but feel like all is good in her getting protective and maternal ... She has been spending a lot of time kissing me and licking my legs and arms and stuff.

I've been through cancer treatment so I know her 'I'm worried about you' attention when I'm not well .. This is different ... Maybe it's her 'you is pregnant' attention :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Hope everyone is plotting along nicely!
    Just had my 3rd beta test ... And doubling time is still 37 hours.
    1st beta - 127
    2nd - 748
    Today - 4619

Another one set for Monday and then hopefully we'll find out when we can do a HB scan!
    The numbers are still fairly high and with the doubling time I am still thinking it might be twins!

That HB scan can't come quick enough now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just dropping past to say congratulations woof! Glad to see you back in a DIG, for the long haul now okay xoxo

And congratulations to everyone else of course xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @StillHopeful
    Plan on being here til 10 little toes and 10 little fingers arrive safe and sound!! Or 20!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow twins woof did you transfer more than one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did @MrsTugs
    2 little day 3'ers ..
    On freezing they were 5 cell and 8 cell ... Then less than 24 hours later for transfer they were 10 & 11 cell ..
    Won't know til u/s of course ... But either way I will be ecstatic!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (11-12-2015),StillHopeful  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys! Been away for work, so am just getting up to date with everyone!
    @woof5105-I would have loved to transfer 2!! Good luck I am hoping its 2 for you!! Twins would be my ideal!! Will be over the moon if this one makes it though, so def not picky!!

my BT results came back at 13000 for HCG and P4 had dropped again to 94 (still well within/above normal range), so Dr M increased my P4 pessaries to 400mg in evening and 200mg morning- hopefully that works

I love that your pooch is a bit smoochey, mine is too he won't leave my side...hoping that's a good sign. I know last time I was pg my little girl furbaby (died earlier this year) was exactly the same- Its gotta be a good sign I reckon!

How are you going @MrsTugs? has the exhaustion eased at all for you? I have started taking my pred all in the morning after talking to the nurses and I think it is helping my sleep a bit...even had a little sleep in this morning after my trip away....feeling heaps better now!

Cheers R xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Still exhausted. I'm in bed around 8.30 and napping on days off lol. That's a good idea with the pred. I take it 2x a day so I've already got one in the morning haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    So update on me... Officially I am 6w1d (they take day 1 from day after egg retrieval) and our bloods came back at 25000 so feeling quite positive but still cautious! The nausea kicked in this week and the thirst! I can't get enough water! Our scan will be at 7w5d on the 21st so hopefully see a HB there and get a date... We're thinking the 4th August but already been told we will go early due to other issues... So a July baby hopefully how's everyone going xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi Guys! Been away for work, so am just getting up to date with everyone!
    @woof5105-I would have loved to transfer 2!! Good luck I am hoping its 2 for you!! Twins would be my ideal!! Will be over the moon if this one makes it though, so def not picky!!

my BT results came back at 13000 for HCG and P4 had dropped again to 94 (still well within/above normal range), so Dr M increased my P4 pessaries to 400mg in evening and 200mg morning- hopefully that works

I love that your pooch is a bit smoochey, mine is too he won't leave my side...hoping that's a good sign. I know last time I was pg my little girl furbaby (died earlier this year) was exactly the same- Its gotta be a good sign I reckon!

How are you going @MrsTugs? has the exhaustion eased at all for you? I have started taking my pred all in the morning after talking to the nurses and I think it is helping my sleep a bit...even had a little sleep in this morning after my trip away....feeling heaps better now!

Cheers R xo
    Glad to hear you are doing well @Ruby16
    Hopefully the up in pessaries will even out the p4 numbers. They are still nice and high though! It's so worrying though isn't it!

And yep pooches know! They are the best :-) mine are still really smoochy. My girl has taken to 'cleaning' me when I get home from work. I put my feet up on the couch and she climbs up and gives my legs kisses (how you would imagine a mum cleaning a pup). It's adorable!!