Closed Thread
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm from an earlier ivf due in group. Hope this doesn't sound creepy but if anyone is in Melbourne and needs prog pessaries I have a box left over from my treatment I'm happy to give away. It's a full unopened box of 15 400mg pessaries. I'm almost 32 weeks so think it's safe now to part with them. Would be a shame to just throw them away

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (05-02-2016),Lolly99  (06-02-2016),MrsTugs  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I've had a bit of a rough run the last week with a hospital stint after an episode where I had crazy heart palpitations and my heart rate going through the roof. Turns out I have a hyperactive thyroid (Hyperthyroidism) and they are testing for Graves disease. I just wanted to make you are all aware - praying that none of you have to worry about it, but if you do find you are getting a racing pulse, well over 100 beats per minute, then just get it checked out to be safe. This can be dangerous not only to you, but the bubs as well. Seems my twins are ok, but sadly they will need thyroid testing when born which breaks my heart, but I am now on meds to help settle my thyroid and will be reducing or even stopping meds once thyroid is back to normal. It is something that seems to be triggered by pregnancy in me, as with DD, we discovered ai had it after she was born, but it thankfully went away again.

Anyway, I am pleased to report that the twins are still ok and measuring on track as Ob kindly gave me another scan after the events of the week. So hopefully they stay safe and I don't have anymore scares from here.

Hermia, congrats on a wonderful 12week scan. It!s a geat milestone to reach , and it is amazing isn't it seeing that beautiful little face.

Mona, your bubs is obviously very happy in there, can't wait to see a little bump shot . I am ginormous already, I think a combination of the steroid weight gain, all that "healthy" chocolate I have been eating amongst othe things to stop the nausea. i thing having been pregnant bfore with DD you pop a little earlier and carrying twins doesn't help. Lolly99 you are only a week behind me. Did you do the combined results with bloods and NT scan as well as the Harmony?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (06-02-2016),Mona424  (06-02-2016),Peedypie  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Alittleray! Glad you found out what it was! I hope the medication kicks in soon and you start to feel better xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey alittleray hope your feeling better soon. Its so odd that just yesterday my boss got diagnosed as well with hyperthyroid and now needs more testing and treatment to rule out Graves as well. Crazy!
    I had the harmony test with just a short scan and bloods a week and half ago, then we go back this week for results and a linger scan? idk exactly what?! they told me not to drink to much as I would be lying on the table for scan for a ling time. I just assumed it was part of the harmony test.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (07-02-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct '16

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join?!

I'm 4w5d with baby number two. Conceived after 1 miscarriage that DP had in April last year, then 3 unsuccessful transfers for her, and 2 unsuccessful FETs of mine.

Stimmed again and put two day 5 blasts back and it worked! My beta was 550 on Wednesday (16dpo) and I'm due October 10th.

I'm very nervous after our last pregnancy ended in miscarriage, but hoping I've got one or two healthy babies on board for the long haul! Scan in 2 weeks!!!

Our first DS will be 3 in November

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454736975.064332.jpg

Here's a pic of my babies!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (07-02-2016),Ruby16  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm just wondering for those of you who had your ivf in Australia how long do they tell you to stay on the progesterone/crinone? I had my de/ivf in Cape Town and they have told me go off it at 11 weeks which was 2 weeks ago and I'm scared!! I'm still taking half the dose just one crinone instead of two. I really should go off it but I'm told there's no harm. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lolly99 My dr told me to take the progesterone until 12 weeks. I've heard of others weaning from 10 weeks, so I thought maybe my dr was being a bit conservative. If you're 13 weeks you should be fine, but I understand the nerves! I'll prob be the same when the time comes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolly I have my weaning schedule to start in week 11 but I'm on a low dose cycle so I only have 2 combo pessaries a day. It's completely understandable that stopping something that's been keeping the babies going creates anxiety. The placentas will be working by now though and just think you've reached another milestone! No more medication! 😊

Were you told to wean off it or just stop taking it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All! Hope all is well.

Lolly, I am 14w2d and am still using 800mg progesterone/day....am on an immune protocol, going for intralipids this coming weekend and will then do more testing to see where my immune system is before weaning off pessaries....goodness I hope I can, so over having greasy bits, bruises on my tummy from clexane and being on the 'roids!!

Found out yesterday that a friend who was pregnant with twins due around the same time as me lost them.....devastated for them....and am now even more acutely aware of every pain.....

Anyone else have weird tastebuds? Everything I eat tastes wrong.....doing my head in......oh and the sciatica....v painful.....

Alittleray so glad they found the issue- that would have been scary

Oh and My NT scan and bloods came back really low risk, so am absolutely over the moon and have been telling ppl this week about our two little friends! So nice to be able to share out newsπŸ˜€

Take care xo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and welcome rainbowroad- that's fabulous news!! I remember you from our IVF thread xo