Closed Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha @MrsChino! I've done my part today I've eaten my first Cadbury creme egg for the season ( all in the name of science!) I know a lot of people complain about Easter eggs in shops already but not me! I love that it's a 4 month affair lol #chocoholic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone watch the abc doco? My MIL said it was a bit upsetting and I shouldn't watch it but I have it recorded and was planning to watch it tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Did anyone watch the abc doco? My MIL said it was a bit upsetting and I shouldn't watch it but I have it recorded and was planning to watch it tonight!
    Yeah I watched it ... It made me stress more with all things that could go wrong !! I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolly99 View Post
    Hi @Mona I've got one too! How many weeks are you now?
    I'm 13w3d but baby is measuring 14w4d.. It's going to be a long baby!!!! How far are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow mona measuring a week ahead! That's a little long one you have there! Just wondering when that happens ( when the baby is measuring more than your actual weeks) does the due date change?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Mona that's interesting measuring a week ahead! I'm 12 weeks 3 days with twins. Felt like bump came up overnight! Won't be wearing my jeans and most of my clothes for a while! Bought some comfy stretchy clothes today! Still trying to hide it at work as I'm not telling them till results of harmony next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hermia that is great news on your scan. How exciting!

I watched the abc show too and although it was interesting it does seem to focus on what can go wrong. I'm okay at putting it out of my mind though so it hasn't caused me any more anxiety. I wouldn't watch it if you're a stress head though!

Unfortunately one of my close friends has had a second miscarriage this week. She had one at the end of last year at 5 weeks and then fell pregnant next cycle. Now she's lost this one at 9 weeks. I'm so devastated for her. This has created quite a bit of anxiety! 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a family member lose her Bub too 😞 I was so excited to get to share a pregnancy with her but it wasn't meant to be. Hope she falls first cycle ttc again. She's had a rough go this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsTugs it's so awful. I've been so teary today for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Oh wow mona measuring a week ahead! That's a little long one you have there! Just wondering when that happens ( when the baby is measuring more than your actual weeks) does the due date change?
    My FS is still going with the same date so I'm assuming they don't. With my sisters second she measured a week ahead most of the way until towards the end bub slowed down.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-02-2016)