Closed Thread
Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I bled so much at 7w it was pretty much a full AF worth of blood in the span of one hour. Scariest 24hrs of my life waiting for that scan. I had very little hope left. Since then the constant spotting has been just business I guess haha. It's easier knowing there's a specific cause and that it's not affecting bubs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bleeding is really scary. I thought this cycle had failed because on my results day I had a heavy bright red bleed. The clinic told me to rest and not do anything strenuous until the bleed stop. Like everyone has said, as scary as it is it seems pretty normal. I have only had a very faint tinge of brown since then but as soon as i noticed it, I put my feet up and had a nap. Doctors orders! 😉

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-01-2016),MrsTugs  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bleeding is really annoying especially when we are all on edge for the first 12 weeks... I bled when I was pregnant with my daughter from 6w to 11w and I have a healthy 18 almost 19 month old. As already suggested, resting is best. I hope your scan goes well on Wednesday.

Afm I am so nervous for my 12 w scan. I've felt like I've barely grown... Still felt a little nauseous but not as much as earlier on. Constipation is bad too.... Just want to know that is everything is alright. Friday couldn't come fast enough!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you going @Hopeful?
    Bleeding sure is scary - hope it is all ok.

We have our 12w scan tomorrow - am nervous as anything! Used our Doppler this morning to listen to HB which I thought would calm my nerves but no real luck there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our 12w scan was magical. I've been fairly calm this whole prg but it still felt so amazing watching our little bean jump around definitely lifts a weight off your shoulders

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, have been so nervous to join this group after so many losses, so please forgive my late arrival, but after our 12week scan on Monday showing two very healthy babies with combined bloods and nt scan all looking great, I am feeling just a little more relaxed and am allowing some excitement to creep in.

MrsTugs, congrats on the 12w scan, it is magical isn't it and a great relief to see an active wriggly baby. It's amazing how much they bounce around in their little bubble .

Woof105, best of luck for today's scan.

Hopeful37, I hope today's Ob visit brings you some relief. I had lots of brown spotting too and it can sometimes be due to a bit of irritation to the cervix, esp if you are inserting progesterone. Best of luck today.

Hermia, I am on a petty heavy immune protocol and had a chuckle at your post as I have a stomach that looks 6mths pregnant and a moon face or more like a bullfrog face that is so obviously blown up from the steroids that it is impossible for people that know me not to notice. I'm not ready to say anything about the twins yet, in fact When I do announce I'm pregnant, I will likely just mention one bubs, bur I was hoping to wait to 16 weeks. At this rate, I doubt I'll make it, though I have managed to stop people aksing too much just by saying that I'm on some special meds for immune issues that make me blow up like a balloon. I think they are all too frightened to ask anymore, so that is currently working for me.

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone, will be catching up on more of your updates end of day. Must get ready for work now. Hope everyone has a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today woof and hopeful xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And welcome alittleray 😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @Alittleray! Another set of twins!! This thread is full of twins so you have come to the right place lol. Congrats on the 12 week scan.

@woof I feel a lot better now my clinic thought from what I described that it was just an irritated cervix. It has stopped completed now so I'm relieved! Will be glad to get to the Dr this avro though! Good luck with the 12 week how exciting!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Alittleray! Totally understand the hesitancy. But thrilled for you that you've made it to the big 12 week milestone - is it starting to feel real now?

Glad to hear I'm not the only bloater haha! God, the things we have to do that normal pregnant ladies have no idea about.

Hey hopeful, that sounds really promising - fingers crossed for your scan today

Good luck today woof!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hermia For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (27-01-2016),Hopeful37  (27-01-2016)