Closed Thread
Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hermia I'm on prednisolone. I've started my weaning, will be off it by next week. I've been so bloated it's ridiculous.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

hermia  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! @hermia - I wasn't on the immune protocols but I am on prednisolone for other factors. Have managed to cut down to 12.5mg a day now so yay! Was on 50 going through Ivf and then tapering down bit by bit ... Between the pred and the increased prog that I was on I blew up like a balloon! Have put on almost 4kg and am only 11 1/2 weeks! Am nervous about seeing my OB in 2 weeks with all the weight gain! It's not going down! Bloating and constipation - argh!

Have my 12w scan on Wed - yay! Then we might start telling people. At least then it won't be me trying to hide the very obvious bulge!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

hermia  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so nervous. I had a bit of brown spotting last night and a tiny bit this morning. I rang my clinic and they said try not to worry too much and it's common but I'm still really worried. I'm seeing my obstetrician on Wednesday so it's going to be a nervous wait until then. I thought I could breathe a little easy with a healthy heart beat but I guess not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopeful I have had bleeding at week 6, 8, and 10. Sometimes it started old brown then went red. The other day started bright red. Freaked me out but scans showed both bubs ok and no clot/bleeding. Dr said it was probably from the progesterone. She said sometimes we can bleed from all the growth happening and increased blood supply to uterus. Hopefully that is all with you too. Very stressful though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lolly99 for your response. Makes me feel better. It has basically disappeared now. Ofcourse this happens before a public holiday so I can't get in for a scan any earlier! It's going to be a long wait until Wednesday afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopeful spotting of some description happens in 40% of pregnancies. That means if you took any 5 pregnant women, two of them had spotting. That's pretty normal if you ask me 😘 I'm sure everything is fine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hopeful, I hope everything settles down for you - how nerve wracking over a public holiday and everything!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hermia For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I hope you are right. I'm taking it easy to day on the couch. I took an annual leave day today so I could have an extra long weekend and enjoy myself. Well that hasn't happened unfortunately but at least it's cloudy and looks like it's going to rain outside so I don't feel so bad about having a movie day.

The spotting seems to completely stopped now so hopefully it will continue that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They say always spend the day of / after a bleed in complete bed rest. Getting up only to pee. Then work back up into regular activities over the next day as long as bleed has stopped. Glad you've had the chance to take it easy, and that its gone now.
    My spotting has finally stopped after over 5 weeks lol.... Hope it stays gone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrstugs, oh good I've done the right thing then, very lazy day on the couch lol. It's so nerve racking isn't it, you instantly think the worst. Every time u get over one hurdle there is another around the corner!