Closed Thread
Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Peedypie I have no idea, I am struggling with fatigue too. My productivity at work this last week has been atrocious because I can hardly keep my eyes open! Thank goodness we are in a bit of a January quiet time. So far, I have been trying to make sure I walk around the floor every now and again, constantly eat/drink and step outside for some fresh air when I'm really having difficulty. But it's still hard. Last night I got home at 6pm, fell asleep on the couch until 8pm, had dinner and got ready for bed and was asleep again by 9:30! And I still struggled to get out of bed when my alarm went off this morning. Argh! I really hope it gets a bit better after the first trimester is over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean ladies. I.am.so. Tired!! I'm in bed by 9pm. The annoying thing is I wake up at like 4 am for a bit then go back into a deep sleep and then am a zombie when the alarm goes off at 7! I'm hoping it gets easier too. I was just thinking of how I'm going to cope with this tiredness in a few months time and working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arg! I'm the same. I'm sleeping 12 hours a night and napping after work and I'm still a zombie during the day. I work in a Children's Court so I'm a little worried about staying awake during Court! 😂😂

Hubby asked this morning what I want to do over the weekend. My answer was sleep! 😊 exciting weekend ahead! Haha.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Peedypie, with my first I ended up having half Wednesday s off to get me through the week. It helped so much! I also used to sneak into our quiet room and have little naps here and there. Once I got to 13 weeks I was fine until the last trimester and then I got the tired feeling again.. The only other advice I have is sleep when you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 12 weeks now and my tiredness has actually gotten WAY worse this past week or two lol. Constantly exhausted. I'm assuming that's cos Bub is going through a growth spurt so I hope it dies down in a week or so.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1453443440.071903.jpg
    12 week scan was today. A Wrigley little thing, and very healthy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (27-01-2016),Mona424  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hope everyone is going ok. I'm currently 10 weeks 5 days with twins after having had ivf with donor eggs in Cape Town. I'm feeling like most of you, nauseous and exhausted! Looking forward to second trimester when supposedly we start to glow and feel better!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Mrstugs I can't believe they are that developed at 12 weeks! That's amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lolly99 and congrats! Oh wow you went to Cape Town for your cycle? Did you spend the full month there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopeful thanks! We were there just under three weeks. They say plan on staying around 12 days but we wanted a holiday!! Some of the girls seem to go for a lot less. I think depends if they are using donor sperm.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (23-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lolly!! Gosh, another set of twins! That's great.

Look at your little jelly baby MrsTugs!! How exciting!!

I'm 10w1d today. Nearly got sprung yesterday a couple of times. A girl at work said to me 'is everything ok with you physically? Are you dealing with something? Cause I just looked over at you this arvo and thought 'hmm'' - agh!!!

And then i had dinner last night with two close girlfriends and one said 'wow, you look really well, what's going on with you? You have a sparkle in your eyes' - double agh!!

I hate lying, even by omission, but I really don't want anyone to know too early! Not after the last three disasters. Doesn't help that with the steroids etc I already look about four months gone! Haha

Anyone else on the auto-immune protocols the same way?