Closed Thread
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah wow- I'm not feeling that tired yet- tired but am struggling to stay asleep at night (think it's due to the pred) and also just really hungry (thinking pred too).....other than that occasionally sore nipples/ bbs and pulling in my abdo.......hoping the exhaustion comes soon and then I might sleep better?! Are you having issues with the pred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am getting lots of pulling and activity down there also. Not having any issues with the pred I don't think though I hadn't really noticed. What time do u take ur evening dose? They say before dinner is best so it doesn't disturb ur sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah lucky- I did that tonight! Usually have it after dinner (& we generally don't eat till late anyway) but have been doing some searching tonight and found that taking it in the morning is the way to go to avoid sleep Issues......don't think I can do that though as need to take 3 X per day, I'm guessing so there's something in my system at all times, not just one bulk load? So anyway, figured I would try taking it a bit earlier & see how that went!
    Have a good weekend 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I take it 2x a day. One first thing, one before dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- I've been holding off joining the thread as I've been wanting to make sure things were ok.

First beta was last Wed and came back at 127. This mornings beta is 748 - so yay! Doubling time of just under 32 hours.

My prog level has dropped though - was 36 on first beta, 24 today. Am already on 3 x pessaries a day. So FS is starting me on pregnyl shots tomorrow ... Has anyone had any experience with a small drop in prog? Should I be worried?? Nurse said its fine as long as the hcg is rising but of course I'm still terrified!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome woof! Although prof is vital for a healthy Bub, rising hcg is a great indicator that things are going well. Your clinic has done the right thing to catch it quickly so don't stress xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsTugs - like most of us on here throw in miscarriages and chem pregnancies and panic sets in at the smallest thing.

The hcg level is what I'm trying to focus on. And it's only been 1 test so I know I shouldn't worry - from what I've read prog goes up and down during the day anyway so it might just be that the first test was at an 'up' moment and the 2nd was a 'down'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @woof5105! Congrats and welcome! This is the first cycle/pregnancy for me that we are monitoring p4, HCG and e2, so I'm probably not much help with the dropping P4 sorry.

Mine dropped from >127 to 104 on my second test, and have had a bit of brown discharge over the weekend (stressing me to the max as you can imagine) so have just ha another BT this morning to check my levels and see what is going on. Won't get the results until tomorrow though - not that getting them today would change anything though as have upped prog pessaries to try to counteract another mc .......

Good luck! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ruby16
    Picked up the pregnyl this morning and nurse said she's really not concerned with the numbers - they re just covering all bases ...
    Have another BT on thurs to see how its progressing. As long as the hcg keeps on rising they are happy.

Just realised 7w date is Wed 23rd dec. so not sure when they will do an u/s. I don't know if I want one that may not show a heartbeat but then again I don't know if I want to hold out over Xmas! Argh!!!

My previous u/s was 7w2d so I think they may make me wait just to be sure that they can get a HB. I had a mmc at 9w so it's a little bit want to know and a little bit don't want to know anything bad so would rather live in a bubble!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the BT results @Ruby16

I wouldn't be able to wait 24 hours for results! I struggle waiting about 6 hours!!!!!