Closed Thread
Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep definitely time to start getting excited for you! Once you start telling people I reckon that would be when it starts to feel real as well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Yup! Same here ... We've all been through so much, everyone here has been great support for me.

I have to wait till just over 13w for my 12w scan @MrsTugs ... Boo! You must be getting so excited!
    I wasn't allowed to wait that late. Mine had to be exactly between 12+0 and 13+0

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    It would also be nice if I had at least a semi belly but I feel it's gotten flatter from all the heaving! HA... I feel like I will never look pregnant at the moment and I know I will wish I wasn't big soon... Oh the fun times ahead hopefully
    be thankful you have a flat belly lol. I carry all my weight in my stomach so as my uterus expands it just pushes out my fat 😂🙈 I can't wear any of my wardrobe any more cos it just looks hideous lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Do you know if you count the day of the bt to find out if u are preg as 4 weeks preg? Or is it 14 days after egg pick up is 4 weeks. I'm just trying to work out exactly how far along I am in weeks and days and forgot to ask the nurse today
    Technically you're 2+0 on egg collection day. So exactly 14 days after EPU you are 4weeks. But that's not necessarily correct for you specifically. Your dating scan will give you an indication but you'll never have it perfect cos let's face it; only 30% of babies come on their due date anyway so what does it really matter! 😜

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Yep definitely time to start getting excited for you! Once you start telling people I reckon that would be when it starts to feel real as well
    I was gonna announce to local friends at birthday next sat but I've decided I don't want to any more. I'm kinda enjoying only a select important few knowing. I know, I'm a weirdo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh you guys are good waiting... We told all close friends and family straight away as most knew we were doing IVF do besides extended friends most know... We figured we will need support if anything happens and both of us couldn't keep our own secrets anyways... I think we also learnt from my sister who didn't tell anyone then unfortunately lost the baby and only had minimal support as no one knew and telling people after she just found awkward... I'm not a Facebook announcer either so will just tell people as I see them!
    Oh and tugs I still have weight on my belly just no bump at all... Get bloated so easily too which sucks... I wish I could actually look forward to eating as I don't enjoy anything at the moment besides fruit haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep meal times is such a hassle. Nothing feels right and it's too easy to pick the wrong thing and feel gross for hours.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (10-01-2016),woof5105  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish it was bad food making me feel bad I couldn't face anything high fat at the moment and I can't even look at red meat and milk makes me feel awful... Tonight was home made sweet potato wedges and salad as didn't want the steak... Lunch is a nightmare haha... I am loving summer fruits though and just ordered the tubes to make home made ice pops as fruit seems to be my craving... Oh and vegemite crackers and toast 😜

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

woof5105  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    I wish it was bad food making me feel bad I couldn't face anything high fat at the moment and I can't even look at red meat and milk makes me feel awful... Tonight was home made sweet potato wedges and salad as didn't want the steak... Lunch is a nightmare haha... I am loving summer fruits though and just ordered the tubes to make home made ice pops as fruit seems to be my craving... Oh and vegemite crackers and toast 😜
    Fruit!!! I feel like all I want is fruit. Have been driving hubby insane with my continual hassling for fruit ... Went through a tropical phase at first .. Then apples .. Then plums and now back onto apples. Just can't get enough!

I keep making the wrong food choices as well ... Want one thing, eat it and then feel sick for the next few hours.

Not sure what is causing all the bloating but it's been a little better the past few days. Hopefully it will stop soon!

Am starting to wean off my meds now - am a bit scared about lowering the prog pessaries but the nurses have assured me it's ok ... Will take me a month or so to come off them completely so that's ok as the placenta will have taken over by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm down to 2 pressaries a week and next week will do the same I think... They told me to wean of them from 7 week mark and I HATE THEM! So I was happy too... So will do 2 again this week... I have bloods tomorrow for my scan the following Monday so will be interesting how the levels have faired... Also did Jacobs ladder today as have been so lazy so did 3 and a few mount street walks... So making that my weekly ritual again and swimming I miss swimming! Hopefully I start to feel better this week so I can get back into it all