Closed Thread
Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Hope all is well? I'm cruising along pretty well- have another scan tomorrow to see what the 3 musketeers are up to and if no 3 is still viable. Bleeding has stopped so that's good.

Have been getting a bit of nausea in the afternoons/evenings, and have been craving dairy! Really weird as haven't eaten dairy in a really long time (anti inflammatory diet for endo)....and have been indulging a fair bit! Loving it!! Not sure my waist line will though......I have a little tummy, but if you didn't know I was preg you wouldn't really be able to tell...bbs are starting to get a bit bigger now, and my bras are getting really uncomfortable....thinking I will have to invest in something a little more comfy.....does anyone know, do you go straight from normal bras to maternity or just go up in sizes? Although still feel like I am jumping the gun!

As for hospitals, I think the only hospital close to me that delivers babies is public.....really depends on the state of play with regards to numbers for me though- 3 will be a major city I think, 2 I can probably go a little closer to home....but am seeing an OB, so thinking I should start putting some $$ away for that too @woof5105- that's a great way to do it!
    @MrsTugs- I love that you are pretty de-stressed about the whole thing...I am such a stresser!! Have been getting cold sores every week or so for about the last month........

Take Care xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Woof I am based in Perth and going with a high risk OB who only delivers at KEH and he is fantastic... He only takes on high risk cases and honestly so impressed by how his team work! If you want his details let me know if you have complications I have been told you wouldn't want to be anywhere else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have spent the last 3 years telling myself that when I finally get pregnant I'm not going to waste it by being a stress head. I'm going to enjoy this pregnancy no matter the costs 😉

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm going to take the plunge and join in here, have been stalking for a few weeks. I had my dating scan this morning and I'm about 7w6d.

I've not allowed myself myself to get excited until this point because it's been a long, hard IVF road for us to get here. I had three transfers in 2014, all of which ended in mc around the 7 week mark. Last year we did two rounds of PGD, and ended up with two normal embies. Diagnosed with elevated NK cells, I did a Bondi protocol transfer with my first normal emby in May - a BFN, which was a shock. Then I had a 2nd lap to remove stage 3/4 endo in Aug, followed by down reg with Synarel. an FET in November with Prednisolone, Clexane and Pregnyl, along with acupuncture and a gruelling anti-inflammatory diet, and here we are!

My last two 7w scans were heartbreaking (1 no heartbeat, 1 large hematoma), so today is a significant milestone in my fertility journey. We heard a heartbeat! I cried!

I can't quite believe it. But I now hope that this really is going to happen this time, and I get to stay and share the journey here with you ladies.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hermia For This Useful Post:

judabellah  (08-01-2016),Kristyj  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981 - I think that's who I will end up with. Will see my normal OB first and then get referred on if she prefers.
    @MrsTugs - that's awesome way to look at it. I hope I will turn that way after this next scan. I think this will be the only baby we will have so I do want to enjoy it and make nice memories!
    @hermia - welcome!! We've all been through quite a few ups and downs here so can relate! Congrats on the first scan down - hoping it all goes smoothly for the next few months!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

hermia  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hermia welcome and congratulations!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

hermia  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Hermia! We can all relate to your ivf journey!!! Glad things are going well 😊 hearing the heartbeat is the most amazing thing, I melt when I hear it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

hermia  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bras!

As someone who's done Ivf I think maybe all the drugs help ur boobs to grow even faster! I needed new bras by 7 weeks! I did normal bras most of my pregnancy but the maternity BF bra style I have found the best since, inc to sleep in, is the bravado seamless microfibres ones, they've now been bought by medela. They are just s m l sizing and accommodated my boobs from 10b to full d cup and back down. I am still bf but boobs stay smaller now baby is older. There are various generics about, I got a eBay China one recently it fits well but fabric not as soft, might be sweaty in heat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way I'm a private patient with him... I know quite a few mid wife's and they all recommend him... PM if you want his details as he's impossible to find unless you know where to look he even asked me how I found him and it was from recommendations

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

woof5105  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @hermia and all the best with this pregnancy! As mentioned before we can all relate!

Thanks @Lisau77- I think I'm going to have a quick look today and see if I can find something a little more comfy!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

hermia  (06-01-2016)