Closed Thread
Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I have the MS all day, it literally comes in waves. I keep thinking if I eat I'll feel better... So not true!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow xo please post, I'd love to know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies- I am absolutely mind blown to be honest.
    @Ducky01- we only transferred one hatching blast....however all three are in separate sacs, so we must have DTD at the right time even though in that particular month I ovulated on day 9 (weird) and was away the week before I ovulated?!

Good luck for today @woof5105, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xo

Welcome @Mona424!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew!!!!!!
    Talk about a stressful few weeks
    But there's a baby in there!!!! 1 little one with a HB of 144bpm!
    There is also a 2nd sac which is empty but Ahhh a HB! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450928717.905711.jpg
    Measuring 6w5d so pretty much spot on!

Happy Christmas everyone!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (24-12-2015),Ruby16  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What Fantastic news @woof5105!!

Did they give you any thoughts on the bleeding, and if it would continue?

That will make your Chrissy so much more enjoyable I'm sure!

Merry Christmas to all too xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    They said it may have been the 2nd sac causing the bleed. It is right below the 1st one so as the 1st expanded it may have just caused a bit of bleeding.
    Said nothing to worry about and I haven't had any bleeding since the progesterone came back up so all good!

I didn't realise how stressed I was. I burst into tears. DH also said he didn't realise how stressed he was either! He's gone home to have a nap haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woof !!! Amazing !!! Looks like you lost a twin which totally explains why the bleed came with cramps. Bet you feel relieved there's a logical reason for your distress. That's how it was with me - I was more relieved to hear about my clot cos it explained the bleed safely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am so relieved mrstugs .. And so happy we decided to use 2 embies. Couldve gone either way and so glad we have 1 little heart beat there ...
    Finally I can breathe for a few weeks!
    Then I'll start worrying again haha
    Might see if I can get my gp to do an u/s referral as well cos it will be a while before I can see the obstetrician ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Between myself, and you both (ruby and mrstugs) I think we've had enough stress already!

Here's to a relaxing Xmas with happy times ... And sending all our love to our uteruses!! (My acupuncturist says this every time I see him and it always makes me giggle for some reason).

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (24-12-2015),MrsTugs  (24-12-2015),Ruby16  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay woof!!! I've been trying to catch up on this app all day but this has been my first chance! Still have to put together presents lol

I'm so happy for you woof! And Ruby! Whoa!!! Congratulations!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas!!!

I've been really struggling with all day MS the past few days. Eating every 2 hours seems to help keep it to just nausea but I have forgotten a few times which has led to some one on one time with the toilet bowl! Lol!

All is going well here otherwise ... DH is thrilled I'm struggling with MS as to him it's a 'normal' thing so everything must be proceeding normally! Easy for him to say though as he isn't struggling to keep food down!

I'm still struggling with getting excited too. I'm terrified to get too carried away with the excitement. We've had 1 scan which is fantastic but I do worry about the next one as the last one we lost at 9 weeks. I keep telling myself the chance of losing 2 at 9 weeks is very small but it's still tough.

I know I should be all happy and glowing about it but I'm just scared that the world will come crashing down!