Closed Thread
Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Ducky01
    I'm 7w on Wednesday so only a few days behind you. We have our heartbeat scan on Thursday and boy that can't come quick enough!! I've had quite a few bumps already on this road so will definitely breathe easier come Thurs. or I will fall into a huge mess - which probably won't be good on Xmas eve! But we will at least know what's going on!!!

Agree with you re the meds!

I've had heaps of tugging and pulling and funny feelings for the past week or so ... Which doesn't help my anxiety levels! I know it's all normal so I keep telling myself I wouldn't be getting those feelings if things weren't progressing normally!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- not good news from me....have started red discharge this arvo with cramping.......have had a BT, so will see what that comes back at..... Was just starting to feel a little more confident too.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Ruby16
    Hoping it is nothing and just some irritation or something!
    I know it isn't ever easy seeing blood.
    Thinking of you - and hoping those bloods come back perfect!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 - ugh! This game sucks! It's like we don't get a break from anxiety even after the bfp. Is it heavy or only light? There have been a few scares in here with results ok in the end so hopefully you are in the same boat. Have you had a scan yet? Thinking of you- this is such a tough gig xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything goes well with your blood test Ruby and your scan woof!

We had our first real scan today with a heart beat of 160 and measuring 7 weeks 1 day (less than we thought) doctor is happy with it all and an estimated due date of 7th of August feeling a little more reassured but will be happy at the next 11 week big scan and tests

Merry Xmas all xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @ttc1981 - here's hoping it all ticks along nicely from here on in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing today @Ruby16 ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys - got a little bit heavier last night and had some heavy cramping in the early hours of the morning (what better time?), still getting some cramps today, but the discharge seems to have eased off a little to only being there when I wipe and a bit on my liner (haven't had a full bleed yet thankfully)....Beta came back at 96,500 yesterday which my nurse wasn't so encouraged by and when I looked at beta base that is a doubling time of 217hrs from my last BT.......which is within the normal limits on Betabase, but still seems like a bl00dy long time to me.....who knows really . Not feeling very confident to be honest.....

Have just had another BT this morning, I guess in an effort to try to manage my expectations for what tomorrows scan will bring.........

Great news on your scan though @ttc1981- that's so exciting!

And welcome @Ducky01- hopefully this thread is soon full of good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan this morning, and am currently in a state of shock......I am currently pregnant with triplets!

2 have good strong heartbeats, and are measuring 7w5d & 7w4d, but the third is measuring only 6w and has a HB of 74, so they have said that the third probably won't make it. There is also an area close to the third that is haemorrhaging so that is most likely where my red discharge is coming from.

Like I said, so shocked!

Hope you are all well......will check back in later with my head on straight hopefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!!! Triplets!!!!!!
    Wow!
    Sad to read about the 3rd one measuring low but at least that may be the reason for the cramping and bleeding.
    I've been feeling the stress a lot last night and today. Scan tomorrow.
    I'm just so terrified that it will show an empty sac.

Oh so happy for you @Ruby16
    That news has made my day

14. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (24-12-2015)