Hello,

I just wanted to give hope to all women, who are trying so hard to fall pregnant.
I am 46 years old and just wanted to say don't give up...

After more than 20 years of trying, many, many rounds of IVF we are finally having a beautiful baby...

After the tough decision to give up on our own eggs we sought egg donor, flew to Athens, Greece - went to Embryoland - Dr Nikos - it was the best decision we could have ever done, we fell pregnant 1st attempt..

We cannot express in words how grateful we are to Dr Nikos, he is the most compassionate, caring, professional, amazing man/doctor we have ever met.

From the very first contact with Dr Nikos, we have never felt so cared for and how much he wanted to help us and find our problem, so blessed to find him.
He is a miracle man...

My message here is, please don't hesitate going to see Dr Nikos, wish we would have seen him years ago, his success rate is outstanding and deals with many, many Aussies every day.

We are still in shock we are going to have a baby, and our baby is so cute on ultrasound, kicking lots, its a wonderful feeling.....

JUST DON'T GIVE UP - ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST - YOU CAN PREGNANT!!!

Baby dust to all