+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Low Progesterone at 9 weeks

I have a lpd with dropping progesterone and so have been using 400mg pessaries 3dpo-12dpo since start if the year.

Last pregnancy my prog levels halved which cued the beginning of the end so I'm fearing this is that once again.

My progesterone in this pregnancy hasn't been high at all, last test 2wks ago was 64, today my doctor rang somewhat concerned to tell me that its down to either 34 or 37, can't quite remember.

I had early u/s at 7.5 weeks and had healthy hb of 149 and was measuring just 3 days behind which was fine apparently.

I coukd use a success story or two right now!

Sidenote, So frustrated, because I wanted another u/s this week 2wks after the first but my doctor said no, now today im told that'd be a good idea and I had to ring around desperately to try and track an available appt , I'll be $90 out of pocket for this piece of mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Are you still on pessaries? I'm not sure what the levels do whilst using them, however if you stopped taking them this could explain a decline.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

happy444  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still on them, I guess I just see what u/s says tomorrow

Similar Threads

1. Low hcg and low progesterone
    By melimum in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 09:11
  2. Help, bfp but low progesterone
    By louise81 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat