+ Reply to Thread

Default Need your thoughts....driving myself crazy right now...

Okay, so my first time writing on a forum instead of just reading.
    I am wondering if there is anyone in a similar situation and wondering whether to just keep waiting or if I should move on....

My usual cycle is 34 days to the day. Never more, never less...I usually ovulate between day 14 - 18.
    Last month I had a chemical pregnancy, or early misscarriage at 5 weeks (some sites say it is the same thing, others don't, not sure why) and now I am 5 days late on my cycle.. Tests have said big fat negatives....

I did have one morning about 5 days after i believe i ovulated where i had a light spotting of brown and no more. So far, compared to last month, it is just my breasts giving me signals, nothing more.

Is it more likely that my cycle is messed up from last month and I should just wait and see if my period comes extra late, or more likely that i could be pregnant despite having negatives so far....

Look forward to reading any responses...
    Last edited by MrsBuckton; 25-11-2015 at 12:02.

Hmmm the like brown spotting sounds a bit like implantation bleed doesn't it? How long ago was that?

Sorry to hear you had a chemical miscarriage. It is common for that to get your cycle out of whack (it happened to me) so maybe wait 5 more days or so and then retest or if you just need to know, head to your gp & get a blood test?

Don't give up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lolobub2 For This Useful Post:

MrsBuckton  (25-11-2015)

Hmm, my thoughts too.
    That spotting happened around 7-9 days after where i believe i ovulated, which means it happened 11 days ago.
    So i suppose, now that you've asked me that and i've looked over those numbers, it's still possible i could wait a little longer.

Who knew these particular times would seem so painfully slow hey. All other exciting times in life seems to come and go so fast....not this.