Closed Thread
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Hehe @Evelynmoo
    With my DD, her levels were always strong and with her I was 160 at 4wks exactly. My last pregnancy was 51 at 3w6d and whilst I thought that sounded low (and we all know how that ended), the clinic told me that that was normal for that time. They also said they just like to see it at 200ish by 4w2d along.
    You never know, imagine if you have fraternal twins after all this!!
    I was actually going to ask how they suspected or you knew something wasnt right with the last pregnancy. I'm getting bloods done today and again on Monday because the GP was like who cares what your clinic says, lets do them every 48 hours lol.

The FN actually said "so that number indicates its a single embryo which is good because we dont think your body could handle more than one" (I'm tiny like 5"1 and only 48kg, well i was that before all the drugs lol). I would totally be ok with twins mentally, but I know my body would not be happy and I would be on bed rest for a lot of it because I have Spina Bifida and Scoliosis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @stillfuntryin loving the update how exciting a little girl xx
    @babybeanie DH and I are faced with the same choice, one normal PGD in freezer or do a stim... And I think we will do fet just because of $$ too don't want to spend if the Frostie could be our take home baby. FET date will depend on what type of cycle your doing, is it HRT, stim or natural? And how old embie is, so 5day will be 5 days from OV date. So as a generic number day 19/20?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

@Evelynmoo congrats... I know it's scary to be positive but that is a great base to start with!! Love that you have a supportive GP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 happy transfer day! Lots of relaxing today, keep the ute nice and calm 😉 xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Evelynmoo congrats... I know it's scary to be positive but that is a great base to start with!! Love that you have a supportive GP!
    I cant wait to buy my GP flowers and a thankyou card if god willing everything goes ok. My DH why would you do that youre already giving her your money and I just said this woman has seen my v-jay jay, my butt hole, things she shouldnt see, shes talked to me when im a mental case, done everything ive asked for when some GPs just brush me off, she deserves a medal lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Billie2 happy transfer day! Lots of relaxing today, keep the ute nice and calm 😉 xx
    Thanks! I am in the waiting room now. And I was welcomed with a couple I met at EPU so that is nice! Good news for both of us. Ive done so much relaxing yoga (even 7am this morning) and I am just excited.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thanks! I am in the waiting room now. And I was welcomed with a couple I met at EPU so that is nice! Good news for both of us. Ive done so much relaxing yoga (even 7am this morning) and I am just excited.
    @Billie2 that's awesome! Now stick little one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    I cant wait to buy my GP flowers and a thankyou card if god willing everything goes ok. My DH why would you do that youre already giving her your money and I just said this woman has seen my v-jay jay, my butt hole, things she shouldnt see, shes talked to me when im a mental case, done everything ive asked for when some GPs just brush me off, she deserves a medal lol
    @Evelynmoo I get it! I did that for my acupuncturist and vet at the end of the year last year... Regardless of their profession a little bit of humanity goes a long way and who doesn't love getting flowers, choc or wine ☺️☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evelynmoo I get it too. I get my vet/Chiro/hairdresser/dentist choccies at Xmas. Even the fs this year, even though my dh hated that given we spend soooo much money there! I figure they all have to put up with me, I will sweeten the deal!

Happy transfer day Billie2. Sticky embie on board please.

Babybeanie glad af has arrived for you. I would second what the other ladies say, unless they are tracking your levels going up with bt prior to ovulation I think it is a bit of guess work to work out where you are in your cycle pre or post ovulation. You can get to transfer soon now!! Are you going to this cycle??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Good luck Billie! Thinking of you