Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 @sunny79 @Tanej78 @Billie2 @Kookii so I saw my FS, she blood tested as still no AF since 31/12. Results came in today, they say I'm about 3 days into ovulation so expected period about 25th Feb, and say I can do a natural FET from that.

Overnight I've been thinking about maybe doing another stim and leaving my tested and from emby there for the future. I'm not sure if that's just crazy thinking.

FS not doing any further testing at this stage, as she said I've been pregnant before (lasted under 10 weeks) so she doesn't seem to think there is a problem with me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babybeanie I think its worth considering as the younger your eggs are the better chances and more you have to play with. Its a strategic move. And one that will increase your odds.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3w6d and level is at 202. Apparently thats normal so im going to stay positive. FS doesnt want another BT for a whole week but I cant last that long, ill go mental so ill get a sneeky one in between with GP

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Evelynmoo!!! Woohooo! So happy for you.
    Babybeanie I have thought about doing another stim too. I still have my 2x grade b untested embies, dh didn't want to test after the pgd counselling as they weren't hatched and he thinks they won't be able to biopsy them. I was then thinking straight back to stim as I am over transferring untested embies.
    Your embie is normal, it could be your take home baby. Think of the money you will save if you don't stim again. Unless you want to bank some siblings. ;-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (20-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 has a good point about the $ factor.. @babybeanie There is the option of a bulk bill clinic for a stim cycle. My current cycle I am out of pocket $140 all meds, $250 day surgery EPU. Thats it. But then it can be messy having things going on at 2 clinics. Things always sound better in theory!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I went over it last night and we decided that we're going to go ahead and do the FET. As @sunny79 said, yep I would have liked that one in the bank for a sibling but I figured if I did another stim now and ended up pregnant, there is little likelihood that in 18 months, 2 years, or whatever, that I'd go back and do this again.

As hubby said, if we are lucky enough to get one now then we're luckier than we've been expecting to be for awhile now. So I'm content with this decision, I always wanted 2 kids but this journey has certainly taught me to adjust my wants and needs! Let's just hope my "normal" frozen emby is our magic little one

On average, how long is it until a frozen natural transfer from day 1 of AF?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (19-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm so AF is starting. Isn't that odd if the nurse said I was ovulating on Tuesday and didn't expect period for 7-10 days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats @Evelynmoo that's amazing news!! What a strong healthy number as well, did you transfer. 2 by any chance?
    Fantastic result @Billie2 very happy for you! Good luck for ET, I can't believe you are at is stage again already, it's so exciting!!
    @stillfuntryin congrats on the little girl, I bet you're excited! My DDs due date was the 23rd June, it's a good date !
    @babybeanie it looks like you are starting now then! You may not remember but my af was late when I was waiting to do my FET and I went for a blood test before it came to see what was going on. Before the test, the nurse told me that it can be hard to tell where you are at as there is only so much that the levels can tell them. If progesterone is low, it can mean either you are at the beginning of your cycle or post ovulation. It's generally only helpful if you are actually ovulating when you have your bloods taken. When they called me back with the result, they did tell me that af would be arriving in a couple of days, which if thought was strange that they could pinpoint it after what they had said. I was just hoping they were right and af arrived that afternoon. It definitely sounds like it's all a bit of guess work to me!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley we only transferred 1 but I had an ovulation cycle so when we triggered I had 2 mature follicles and I travelled to see my DH for a booty call lol. But the FN says based on those numbers theres only 1 embryo.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 20-02-2016 at 07:45.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe @Evelynmoo
    With my DD, her levels were always strong and with her I was 160 at 4wks exactly. My last pregnancy was 51 at 3w6d and whilst I thought that sounded low (and we all know how that ended), the clinic told me that that was normal for that time. They also said they just like to see it at 200ish by 4w2d along.
    You never know, imagine if you have fraternal twins after all this!!