Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im with the bulk billed clinic Primary IVF in Sydney. They have been amazing. The day surgery nurse called to see how Im feeling today and then the nurse from the Clinic. Who says we are only numbers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic @Billie2 I'm so happy for you, you deserve this!!

AFM: today I finally went for my last blood test- yay! My result was 10 last week, which wasn't quite low enough and today's was 4, which is enough to be deemed negative. I'm really looking forward to the break from having to visit the clinic every week. My numbers seemed to drop consistently at just under 70% each week so the drops have been smaller as the numbers get lower.
    I've been feeling pretty good though, I feel I've definitely come to grips with it and have moved on, it seems like a bad dream now. I got a call from the clinic's counsellor and she said I sound like I've got a good mindset about it. Thank goodness I have DD though, I don't know how I would have coped with this had it been my first go. Now I just need to wait for my cycle to return to see where I'm at.

Hows everyone else?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-02-2016),MrsSMS  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 that's a great result good luck 😄
    @Annerley I am glad that things are moving along for you.
    @katt1011 good luck with the new clinic

Afm- when I was 5 there wasn't any panadol in the house and I had a headache so my mum gave me a 1/2 of an aspirin and I had a bad reaction. The FS said that baby aspirin may help with reducing the chance of miscarriage as he has counted what most called a chemical pregnancy as a miscarriage, so today I have spoken to my GP who wants to do an experiment to see if I am still allergic, scary stuff but it will all be controlled 😬, I am hoping that I have grown out of the allergy which I am told is a possibility. I want to do everything I possibly can to get to the take home baby stage this is our first child while we are only 30. This has taken forever for us and I can't help but think what if so I have been trying to throw everything I can at every cycle and take on everything the FS have suggested. I am hoping that this all works out!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! @Billie2 great results! Are you doing a single or double transfer?
    @babybeanie, after 3 failed IUIs, 1 failed fresh ET & 3 failed FETs my FS did a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy as part of further investigations. There was some mild endo which was removed, then I had 6 weeks off before starting a new stim cycle resulting in DD. Other than unexplained infertility, there had been no other signs of endometriosis, so thankfully the lap & hysteroscopy helped with TTC. How did it go when you saw your FS? Any further investigations happening?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-02-2016),Billie2  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley great news that your levels have finally dropped! It sounds like you've coped well with a difficult process - any thoughts on your next steps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Billie2 - fantastic results. Congratulations! Now for the transfer and bfp to come.
    Hi stillfuntrying great to hear from you. How far along are you now?
    So glad your long road is finally over Annerley.
    Babybeanie how did you go today with your fs? That is a long time between af s. I hope you have a great plan. For me we are doing further testing as once hubbie had his azoospermia diagnosis we worked on the "assumption" I was fine. Realistically it is either me or dud embryos. Maybe we will never know but I am keen to do whatever testing possible. My fs was keen to test further before more transfers. I am starting to drag their stats down!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-02-2016),Billie2  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 that is so exciting one transfer and 2 spare! Fingers xd you don't need them!!
    @Annerley I'm so pleased that journey is finally finished so you can regroup and just breathe now ... Hugs xx
    @babybeanie I understand the frustration, same boat different ship since 2007, 38 this year and way to many dramas... My lap this year was the first in 5 years and with what I know now I'm glad we did it... I'd def talk about having more closer testing etc

I've also been taking cartia low dose aspirin

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-02-2016),Billie2  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Thanks ladies @Annerley @MrsSMS @Lovebubs77 @Tanej78 @babybeanie @kat1011 I know to others they would be devastated with a number I have, but we all have our battles and I am just super thankful for my 3 amigos. Im loving my 3 podium finishers. I am praying so hard, staying super calm and doing yoga. I managed to score an appt at a local fertility acupuncturist at Cronulla right before my transfer. That will put me in a calm state (well till I have to conquer traffic into the city to the clinic). Im already on my crinone and aspirin. My bday falls in my 2ww. My work have planned a joint lunch and I am not keen. I love a wine and I wanted to avoid any situations that would reveal I am not drinking. Will be a tough one.
    @Tanej78 Im so sorry you have been on this path since 2007. Thats longer than me! I thought I was long enough. I went off the pill in January 2009.

Im actually cycling to the day with @Staaz who was previously with us here.

Also does anyone remember @Evelynmoo ? Well she has some amazing news to share. Hopefully tagging her might bring her here to share.

Best of luck and Im glad this thread is still here. I feel comfortable here..
    @Lovebubs77 Definately 1. Id lose my mind with possibility of twins. We have an 8yr old son, and he would think it was hilarious. Knowing my luck! I dont think Id qualify for a double. Still in my 30's (just) and only 2nd round.
    Last edited by Billie2; 18-02-2016 at 06:09.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-02-2016),Staaz  (20-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha hello all. Well bt is today and havent slept all night. Didnt want to write anything on here preemptively but ill let you all know the results when i get them today.
    Have been waking up with bad hunger feelings last few mornings but nothing today so now the worry has kicked in. Going to POAS before BT just to make sure line is still there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi Ladies!Billie2 - fantastic results. Congratulations! Now for the transfer and bfp to come.Hi stillfuntrying great to hear from you. How far along are you now?So glad your long road is finally over Annerley. Babybeanie how did you go today with your fs? That is a long time between af s. I hope you have a great plan. For me we are doing further testing as once hubbie had his azoospermia diagnosis we worked on the "assumption" I was fine. Realistically it is either me or dud embryos. Maybe we will never know but I am keen to do whatever testing possible. My fs was keen to test further before more transfers. I am starting to drag their stats down!!
    Hey thanks for asking, I'm 21 weeks with a little girl, so far so good, don't have any of the bad symptoms I had with my son ( reflux, swelling ) so I'm hoping baby girl might be kinder to me then my boy, I put on 30kg with him and most of that was swelling! I'm scheduled for a c section a week before I'm due on the 23rd June! I'm nervous about having a 19 month old and a newborn with a daddy that works 6am to 7pm but I will manage.Wishing you all the best of luck and well done on your 3 embryos @Billie2 keeping my fingers crossed you don't need them all

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016),sunny79  (18-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)