Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies after some advice.

I see my FS tomorrow after the failed ET at the end of last year. Got AF 31st December which was when I knew I was a BFN, haven't had it since. Been under a fair bit of stress from IVF worries but also other business matters so assuming that could be why it hasn't turned up, but getting concerned now.

I also noticed that a lot of you have had laps and scratches done but my FS hasn't had me do any of that. I'm now at 1 BFP that ended at 8-9wks (2008), 2 failed FET (2009), 2 BFN from fresh cycles (2015), turning 37 in a few months, and really wanting this to happen. But I'm feeling like there could be procedures or something that could be beneficial that haven't happened. Although this could be a premature question because my FS might suggest something tomorrow I guess.

Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post

I see my FS tomorrow after the failed ET at the end of last year. Got AF 31st December which was when I knew I was a BFN, haven't had it since. Been under a fair bit of stress from IVF worries but also other business matters so assuming that could be why it hasn't turned up, but getting concerned now.

I also noticed that a lot of you have had laps and scratches done but my FS hasn't had me do any of that. I'm now at 1 BFP that ended at 8-9wks (2008), 2 failed FET (2009), 2 BFN from fresh cycles (2015), turning 37 in a few months, and really wanting this to happen. But I'm feeling like there could be procedures or something that could be beneficial that haven't happened. Although this could be a premature question because my FS might suggest something tomorrow I guess.

I hear you babybeanie. I've had one miscarriage but long time ago (former partner), and so far IVF cycles (fresh and FETs) have been unsuccessful. Atm, I'm 7dp5dt and if this one don't work I'll have to demand for tests/procedures asap. I'm turning 39 this year, and still trying for #1😔

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (15-02-2016),sunny79  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babybeanie I have read that baby aspirin helps with blood circulation and lining. My af is clots and Im concerned that it may hinder implantation. I read an article about a woman being successful after 7 cycles by finally using baby aspirin in her last round. Ive also had 2 miscarriages so baby aspirin can help with my concerns about that.

Im 39 in 2 weeks. Not fun!!

AFM - Im back from EPU. At my age and low AMH I am absolutely over the moon with 6 eggs collected. Huge improvement from 2 in my last round.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (15-02-2016),Lovebubs77  (17-02-2016),MrsSMS  (15-02-2016),sunny79  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billie yay on the egg number lets hope those little ones grow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 6 is good! I'm crossing everything for you.

Thanks for the info on the baby aspirin. I'll have to grab some

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 6 is good! I'm crossing everything for you.

Thanks for the info on the baby aspirin. I'll have to grab some
    Thanks! Baby aspirin is around $3!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, I read along every day but don't ever post, I'm keeping everything crossed for all of you, you deserve it so much!
    Just wanted to answer the question about aspirin, I have been on aspirin for both my successful cycles, it not only helps with blood flow and clots but it also aids in auto immune issues, I was on Cardiprin 1 a day until 16 weeks, it over the counter and it defiantly won't hurt, I started the day before transfer, I hope that helps and good luck girls!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-02-2016),babybeanie  (16-02-2016),Billie2  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin how are you? How far now? So good to hear from you and I appreciate the info on baby aspirin. Im starting today, day after EPU. Not if Its the right time or not. Thank you for supporting the old girls from when you got your bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I got 3 embryos!

5/6 eggs were mature
    3/5 fertilised normally with ICSI
    Day 5 transfer on saturday. Very happy. 😊

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-02-2016),babybeanie  (16-02-2016),Lovebubs77  (17-02-2016),Mona424  (16-02-2016),sunny79  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billie yay fantastic news. Which clinic are you with? Hopefully you get a few extra to freeze.