Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 everything went ok yesterday they still can't tell me what's happening and why I have now had 2 bio chemicals. FS said I can transfer my embryos to get their genetics tested, he thinks we should do 1 more FET first. I think that was always the plan in my head anyways. Going to wait a little while before we do anything, the last few months have been draining. Need to focus on something other than ttc.

I miss following along with all of you also! Hope everyone is well x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 @Lovebubs77 and @MrsSMS I'm glad to hear all the appointments went well and you all have a plan. Billie that's exciting that you are starting soon, I hope the higher dose does the trick, it should give you a better result regardless, which is great!
    Lovebubs77 I hope the next months goes quickly for you so that you can get started also
    MrsSMS enjoy the break, as much as I want to get started I'm partly excited for the break also. I'm really just looking forward to not having to drive into the clinic and have blood tests all the time.
    @sunny79 I hope af shows up soon for you so you can get on with things. It would be really frustrating if it is really late. I'm not sure what to expect next as well but just hoping this doesn't mess too much with my cycle

AFM: I'm just over 3 weeks post treatment and last Tuesday was my most recent blood test and my hcg is down to 76. It's dropped fairly quickly from 2060 as it went to 641 then 270 the following week and now 76. The decreasing rate slows the lower it gets so although Im hoping that next week will be my last one, I'm really expecting it might be the week after. Im hoping to start another fet in April at this stage so 2mths to go but really depends on how my cycle goes. I had some heavy bleeding for just over a week after the treatment but then it tapered off for a week and this week I haven't really been bleeding, just the occasional spotting. I'm mostly ok but had a couple of moments where I've felt a little sad. I can't believe I would have been over 10wks pregnant if it would have worked out. Time has flown!
    Last edited by Annerley; 28-01-2016 at 19:11.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-01-2016),Lovebubs77  (28-01-2016),MrsSMS  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I am so so sorry you went through all of this. I really wonder why we are dealt these cards. At least a break will give you time for a refreshed headspace for next go. Ive had 2 cycles in between full stim cycles, and I think it was best for me. Keep us updated.

AFM - I had a mini meltdown yest. Just unsure how to feel about my next round. I think I will feel better once I pick up my drugs on Monday. I think its PMS as Im due tomorrow and been moody for a few days. I just had a fight with the photocopier at work, so things haven't improved today.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2 even though I hate waiting, I agree its for the best!
    I also always wonder why having to do ivf isnt hard enough without this happening as well. How nice must it be to be able to complete your family with no heart ache? I also hate that deep down my dh (who is thr lovliest man and has always taken care of himself) blames himself for our journey regardless of me saying we are in it together. He really doesn't deserve this!
    When it comes down to it, I guess life wasn't meant to be easy and this must be our challenge in life. Ive had some friends go through some terrible things lately and its kind of made me grateful for what I do have in comparison. Its still hard to not to long for whats missing though.
    Sorry to hear that you've had a bad couple of days. Just remember this is a fresh start with a new approach. This could very well be it and you certainly have a better chance at it this time! Hope you feel a little excited about it again soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I miss this thread too. I've poked around at other current threads but like @sunny79 I feel like it's not the right place for me.

I'm feeling like my hands are tied at moment, couldn't get an appointment until 16th Feb to see my FS to do a frozen transfer. Our PGD results came back with 1 out of the 2 being viable for transfer. I want to get excited but am wary because I don't want to put too much hope on this one then be shattered if it's a BFN.
    @sunny79 are they making you do counselling before PGD?? Oh actually maybe it's the wait we had before PGD. We just had to do a phone call interview with the PGD staff but it did take a few weeks for me to hear from them but in the end I spoke to my nurse and said I'm not missing another month because I haven't heard from them so she got me a call a day later.

I often feel like it's so crazy unfair that the people working the hardest to get pregnant get dealt these continuing knocks. Thinking of you all xo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (31-01-2016),MrsSMS  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie thats good news! I was frustrated by the delay in appt with my FS too. My cycle failed beginning Dec and I only got in to see her 27 Jan.

Does anyone know if taking aspirin from ovulation can delay your af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Good to hear that everything is working out now annerley.
    No idea about the aspirin from ovulation. I have taken aspirin for a long time and it never seemed to delay af.
    Babybeanie you won't be far off transfer now?? Exciting.
    I called monash last week to get a phone consult too (hadn't heard anything since 13th Jan). We have the counselling for pgd on Friday. I am still waiting for af, then have to have the "scratch" of the lining after day 14. So we can't transfer until the following cycle. I have always had long cycles (32 days +) so will probably be April.
    The 2 you had tested, what grading did they have? I have 2 grade b left and worried they may not be suitable to test. I really hope they can, I don't want to transfer any more untested embryos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Annerley its good to hear things are slowly getting there for you and sorting themselves out

@beanie have you had your transfer yet

@Sunny i think I will be doing another transfer in march or april as well

Afm just had 3rd bfn now changing clinics back to my old one which i got ds i just thought i would try a closer one first. But since i can't do another full stim cycle all I have is my frozens at the old clinic so I now have to wait to see a fs at the beginning of march.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVF#2 CD1 for me.. Praying for a miracle..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-02-2016),Tanej78  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    IVF#2 CD1 for me.. Praying for a miracle..
    Good luck Billie xo praying for you xo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-02-2016)