Closed Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSMS Im booked in to see the FS the same date. My 18th Jan appt was cancelled and pushed back to next avail being 27th Jan. I have a feeling they did it on purpose due to cycling numbers. Not much I can do. I am pi$$ed off but that wont help me much. My cycle is due to start on 30th Jan so I am desperate to make next cycle. Ive been patient and waited 2 cycles since the first IVF round failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Annerley really glad to hear some good news. As sad as it is, once it is over, you just want it to be over.
    My pregnancy has resolved without intervention. Beta back to 35, one more blood test next week to get back to zero. Finally stopped bleeding.
    Have seen fs. Doing more testing on me - all immune stuff nk cells. Have a lining scratch next cycle after day 14. Pgd testing my last 2 embies. Not going through the tww with untested embryos again. Then either back to Stims if they are both duds or fet maybe March/April depending on when I cycle. Will be interesting to see what the blood tests say.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Annerley really glad to hear some good news. As sad as it is, once it is over, you just want it to be over.
    My pregnancy has resolved without intervention. Beta back to 35, one more blood test next week to get back to zero. Finally stopped bleeding.
    Have seen fs. Doing more testing on me - all immune stuff nk cells. Have a lining scratch next cycle after day 14. Pgd testing my last 2 embies. Not going through the tww with untested embryos again. Then either back to Stims if they are both duds or fet maybe March/April depending on when I cycle. Will be interesting to see what the blood tests say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for double post! And 10hrs apart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 it is horrible to think and say but after they said that it wasn't a viable pregnancy I could help but just want it all to be over! I am a bit like you not sure I want to go through a 2ww without knowing that the embryos are good. But then on the other hand you hear of cases where they don't use the best quality embryo and they get a take home baby. I know the FS did a lot of tests in April last year not sure if they tested for NK cells it's on the list of things I would like to ask. Good luck to you hope 2016 is a better year x
    @Billie2 it is frustrating having to fall into when suits the clinics! Hopefully you have some more answers on the 27th too good luck x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I'm glad to hear things are resolving without further intervention needed.

My next appointment with my FS is also the 27th! Hopefully we'll get the results of the chromosome testing from the MMC & a new plan for a stim cycle. I think I'm about to ovulate so fingers crossed I get my period just after the 27th so we can start the stim cycle straight away. If my period comes before the 27th, we'll have to wait until late Feb to start. I'm very eager to try again!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @Annerley I'm glad to hear things are resolving without further intervention needed.

My next appointment with my FS is also the 27th! Hopefully we'll get the results of the chromosome testing from the MMC & a new plan for a stim cycle. I think I'm about to ovulate so fingers crossed I get my period just after the 27th so we can start the stim cycle straight away. If my period comes before the 27th, we'll have to wait until late Feb to start. I'm very eager to try again!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
    @Lovebubs77 I am in the exact same position as you. Lets hope all goes well on the 27th and we are set to go days later.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

@MrsSMS & @Lovebubs77 How were your appts with FS today? Mine went fine. My FSH plan has almost doubled my drug dose due to poor response last round. Im so eager to kick off this weekend.
    @Annerley how are you? I hope you have closure from your cycle and no damage to yourself. I miss this thread. Nice ladies on here that helped me alot & we seemed to be around the same stage and age.
    @mrsthomo Hope you are ok too and had a good break. Another year, its has to be ours! (This is our last year ttc before I need to move on).
    xx
    Last edited by Billie2; 27-01-2016 at 21:54.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I totally get the excitement with starting again but I've got to wait at least another month 😁 My FS believes to get the best chance I need to wait for my second period post miscarriage before starting again. I get what he's saying but it is a little frustrating! At least he's changed my protocol a little - still gonal f but swapped synarel for orgalutran. Happy to try something different & hopefully get a few more embryos. Hope everyone else is traveling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I miss this thread too. I read the jan/feb thread but since we are not transferring haven't joined in anywhere. :-(
    Just playing the waiting game here. No news on pgd testing - still waiting to hear about counselling to even get that done. Waiting on af after the miscarriage. God only knows when that will show up. Can book the scratch of the lining on day 14 or later after next af. Sounds painful.
    Did you get the results of your pgd testing babybeanie??