Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you feeling today @sunny79 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bleeding has stopped overnight. I hope that is a good sign, but I know what I saw yesterday and if it wasn't a miscarriage I will eat my hat (if I wore a hat!).
    Found a pathology open 1 1/2 hrs away open so ducked down there this morning for another beta. Won't know the results until Monday but it is 3 days since last beta so if numbers aren't good at least I will know Monday.
    Dh and I had a massive fight. I don't think we are cut out for ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I totally get it. IVF is so much pressure on our relationships. Took us many years of arguing/negotiating (since 2010) to just get to the point of attempting IVF. After our flop of a first round DH isnt keen on multiple attempts, so unless we get frosties, we will bow out after next full cycle.

Its a good sign that bleeding has stopped. Not knowing must be a torment. I know bleeding is very very common with IVF, its on all forums.

Hang in there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    The bleeding has stopped overnight. I hope that is a good sign, but I know what I saw yesterday and if it wasn't a miscarriage I will eat my hat (if I wore a hat!).
    Found a pathology open 1 1/2 hrs away open so ducked down there this morning for another beta. Won't know the results until Monday but it is 3 days since last beta so if numbers aren't good at least I will know Monday.
    Dh and I had a massive fight. I don't think we are cut out for ivf.

I had a lot of bleeding with my son, I had bright red, brown,pink, clots you name it I had it, try to remain positive as hard as it is. Good luck hun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sunny I really hope it's just bleeding... I think what I have found with IVF is that men aren't going thru it and feel visitors to the whole journey and I involved my partner along the way as much as I could... We don't really fight but I'm an emotional person and read into things and we all know men say things and we all twist them... My NY resolution is to try and be less emotional and less overthinking (while pregnant) and try to enjoy the journey which I honestly haven't so far as just feel sick the whole time! Try and think positive and also speak to your partner about how your feeling if you can... Good luck with your blood test results I really hope it's just bleeding xxx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-01-2016),sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your messages and reassurance. The bleeding has completely stopped, no spotting even (same as before the bleed). Maybe I will get lucky. I have accepted whatever will be will be.
    Will keep you all updated tomorrow.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-01-2016),babybeanie  (04-01-2016),Hopeful37  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby: thank you Ruby, I didn't get repeat description so I couldn't get it anywhere. I did rang up the chemist but they said we had to rang up my doctor and let them know but I couldn't get hold on him so. I have to go for my blood test tmrw.

@all: Good luck. Wish you all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news @sunny79 I have my fingers crossed for you

My hcg is at 1640 today and p4 is 23, which is up from 20 but apparently is more or less the same. I have to call to book in for a scan tomorrow to check where it implanted. Should also get a better idea of what's going on as it sounds like the scan will be asap. They needed my levels to be at least 1000 but preferably over 1500 to see anything on the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope you get an answer and resolution if thats the right thing to say? I am just so sorry you are going through this, especially this time of year. Let 2016 be a year we can all smile upon in a years time with nappy bags on our shoulders.

For me, what I find bitter sweet is having the comfort of cycle buddies, but when you are the one that bows out, its a constant reminder of where I 'would' have been. Im genuinely happy for the success of all ladies, its my issue and I have been around long enough to slap those thoughts away.

Im assuming we will see more action on here as our clinics open. My WTF appt with FS is 2wks today. Im due for af tomorrow. Weird to go back to a natural cycle after IVF.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-01-2016),babybeanie  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I hope they get the scan gone for you ASAP so you can find out exactly what is going on. Sending positive vibes for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-01-2016)