Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Vent away @Sunny but don't give up ...
    I had awful bleeding at 5w and my prog was very low - went in and had a BT and it came back as 15. FN and FS both said to prepare myself that it may not be viable. I had more bleeding 2 days later, then things turned around and haven't had any problems. My prog last time we checked was still low (32). Had my 7w scan on Xmas eve and have another next week.

I know it's really tough but hang in there.

Can you get in for a BT to see what your levels are??

My HCG was always doubling as normal and it was just the prog that was off.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (01-01-2016),Hopeful37  (01-01-2016),sunny79  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sunny79, I'm really sorry to hear what's going on. But still have hope your hcg number is really high and bleeding can be normal in early preg so you aren't out of this yet. I know it's going to be a tough weekend waiting for your bt on Monday.

Vent away , that's what we are here for. I know what you mean, I see things on TV about people doing crazy things while preg and here I am obsessing over the food I ate wondering if it was all ok to eat in pregnancy. Not to mention all the people that just seem to have kids like clockwork. And here we are spending $$$ just on a "chance" it may work for us. Sometimes it doesn't seem fair.

Try to relax and get through the next couple of days. Put your feet up and let DH look after you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (01-01-2016),Legally Brown  (02-01-2016),sunny79  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 Noooooo this can't be happening!! Life is just too cruel!
    Don't worry I completely understand, I only said in a post the other day about how I heard parents say they hate their kids in the middle of the night while I was camping last week. I was literally laying in bed crying and asking the universe how this could be fair when kids could grow up with parents like that and I may not get to decide whether I have anymore yet my daughter is my life!
    I really hope this isn't it! It just seems so crazy to me that yesterday we both had BTs and both your hcg and p4 was higher than mine yet my body can't let go! I feel angry and sad for you that this is happening but still hope that it's not the end.
    @Ruby16 thanks so much for telling me all that. It helped a lot!
    Sorry I read your signature wrong and was thinking your sept cycle was your m/c but can see it now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (02-01-2016),sunny79  (01-01-2016),Tanej78  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 try and stay positive... It's hard I know... Rest and take extra prog if you can... Book in another BT for piece of mind asap... Take one step at a time xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I feel better after my rant. Thanks for no judgement and your understanding.
    I have popped 5 (instead of the 2 which I upped to 3 anyway) pessaries, 2 straight after the first red blood. But it is super heavy now so I think the boat has sailed. Loving the pessaries right now. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @ sunny79 that is sh*t! I really hope it isn't ending for you. Did you phone your clinic? Will they do a scan?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I hope you have clinic support, especially knowing the 'homebrand' IVF are still avail when closed for these type of emergencies.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have been closed since the 18th, open again Monday. There are after hours numbers but I doubt there is any point calling. I've upped the progesterone, I guess they will just want a blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have 5 leftover 400mg (or 10 x 200mg)progesterone pessaries ? I'm just that many short of my next appointment and can't get them easily as the clinic is closed until Monday. No answer from the doctors home number...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger @sunny79, I really feel for you- super big hugs xo and please vent away, I think most of us feel exactly the same way, when all we want is to love a little one and we see people that just take that gift for granted.....does my head in especially, as the town I live in has a high ratio of lower socio economic (not sure how to put that in a politically correct way) ppl and the way that some of the children are treated breaks my heart......

@nhugsino- have you tried a chemist- I am remote, but have found that chemist warehouse often have the p4 pessaries that I need, or even if you did a ring around you might find one that has some in stock? Sorry I can't be of more help

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (03-01-2016)