Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo congrats @Hopeful37 awesome news!!

Good luck tomorrow @sunny79

Sorry to hear about the bfn @babybeanie I was really hoping for better news for you. Take care x

@Billie2 hehe I know the feeling, I was reading the other day about how people say to avoid chai tea during pregnancy as it contains star anise. I had one at 6dp5dt and it made me wonder but I'm sure if the cafe uses star anise, it would only be in small qualities and not what this article was talking about. I had to talk myself out of the fact that I could be responsible for what happened as I know it's likely that it was out of my control.

I have another bt tomorrow and was spotting but nothing at all today.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-12-2015),Hopeful37  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie I'm sorry xx hugs
    @Hopeful37 that's an awesome result!!! Keep growing little one xx
    @Billie2 yep I've been taking astrix along with the rest of the cocktail of vitamins x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-12-2015),Hopeful37  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Hopeu37! What great news
    @Annerley, sorry to hear that things aren't moving quickly for you.......hoping this next BT can give you some info
    @babybeanie- big hugs xo

Hope everyone is doing ok and had a great Xmas! Oh and Happy New Year xo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (01-01-2016),Hopeful37  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta 885 15dp5dt. Gp said was good. Monash reopen Monday.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (31-12-2015),Tanej78  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I upped my progesterone to 3x a day from 2 a day as at 8dp5dt progesterone was only 29.9. It was only 32.4 today so not much difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay sunny79! Great to hear awesome result!! What do u do from here? I've got to go in next sat for another bt to check everything is rising etc.

No drinking for us tonight! I'm out to dinner with some of DH family. It's not going to be obvious when I don't drink on NYE is it?!

Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy your night, whatever you are doing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hopeful37. My gp just made me book with the private ob I wanted to use - lucky I did as they are almost booked out already. Wtf!!
    I don't know otherwise - gp sent me for heaps of tests last time at my sneaky test. I guess Monash will tell me when they want to see me next and I see my ob on 25th Jan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too hot for NY celebrations for us. We are down near the fires so gives us a good reason to stay home and no questions about the drinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    I upped my progesterone to 3x a day from 2 a day as at 8dp5dt progesterone was only 29.9. It was only 32.4 today so not much difference.

I had alot of issues with progesterone in my first pregnancy with my son, i was on 7 pesseries a day and it never got over 40, i now have a healthy 1 year old running about so try not to worry mumma

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies

That sounds good @sunny79 gotta be happy with that!

Thanks @Ruby16 how is everything going with you? When's your next scan?

I had my BT yesterday and it turns out last weeks results were 362 (which meant the doubling rate had gotten better to 69hrs but obviously still not viable). Yesterday's BT was 776 so still dragging on and only just over double after a week. I have to go in on Monday for more bloods as they don't want to leave me too long at this stage and they feel if my hcg is still going up that they'll talk to my FS about doing a scan to see what's going on in there. My progesterone has dropped again and is now 20 so they seem to think that at that level, it will force my body to have a period within a week, which should see a drop in hcg. I guess it's more waiting and seeing. It's been tough, I've been feeling ok this past week but yesterday's results put me back a few notches as my body is still trying too hard with the embryo. I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that it's likely this would have worked with a different embryo since my body is hanging on but I do wish I could put this behind me. It seems I might be getting closer to that as I should either bleed soon (haven't had anymore spotting since Tuesday) or I'm guessing the clinic will want to intervene and then it will be done!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (01-01-2016)