Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Babybeanie sending you baby dust and waiting to see that second line. Good luck honey. Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck babybeanie! I've got everything crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear there is a few of us in the dark side.. We all have good and bad moments, days, weeks.. Its safe here to vent and feel normal. The ladies that succeed give us a boost of hope, and those cycling need to hear them too. Its a good balance. Im pumped for Feb cycle.

Just a question.. Has anyone been advised by a FS or self medicated baby aspirin? My normal AF is clots. There is a niggle in my head to tell me to buy a $10 packet of baby aspirin to address that issue.. I will ask my FS at our WTF appt in Jan..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (30-12-2015),Tanej78  (30-12-2015)

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Sorry to hear there is a few of us in the dark side.. We all have good and bad moments, days, weeks.. Its safe here to vent and feel normal. The ladies that succeed give us a boost of hope, and those cycling need to hear them too. Its a good balance. Im pumped for Feb cycle.

Just a question.. Has anyone been advised by a FS or self medicated baby aspirin? My normal AF is clots. There is a niggle in my head to tell me to buy a $10 packet of baby aspirin to address that issue.. I will ask my FS at our WTF appt in Jan..
    Standard for my clinic after egg collection but not for fet unless diagnosed with cardiolipins, however I did take it for one of my FETs of my own accord. Didn't get preg though

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from the nurses. HCG has just come back at 1200, 14dp5dt!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (30-12-2015),sunny79  (30-12-2015),Tanej78  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's an awesome strong result @Hopeful37 you both must be so excited!! B

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I'm definitely starting to feel excited ttc1981!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news here. BFN on the hpt this morning and starting to get AF. I hate passing the crinone.

Don't know what to do now with the crinone because last time I stopped taking it the day of my negative blood test but now that I can't do my test until 4th when the clinic opens I don't really want to keep taking it until then when they can confirm the negative test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie I am really sorry. My af arrived 4 days before my bt. I asked the nurse if I could do my BT early seeing as it was obvious it was over and they were ok with that. If you have a referral no one can stop you from getting it done. But I guess you need someone to tell you the results to know to stop crinone. Enjoy a good glass of champagne.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 yep, that's the problem I don't have a referral, they normally do the BT inside the clinic. With them closed my hands are tied, I considered going to my GP but thought I probably wouldn't get results back this week with Friday being a public holiday