Closed Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking Annerley 😊 I've had MS pretty bad and to top it off I've been sick with a cold since Christmas Eve 😔

Other than that I seriously wouldn't know I'm pregnant...

We had our 7 week scan on Wednesday and there was a strong heartbeat. I go back to my OB on 12 Jan for another check up/scan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley you know me.....I can't wait for my next sneaky bt. Been p'ing oas like a mad woman. Lol
    Thanks Billie2.
    Love your line hopeful37.
    Ttc1981 my brain does not compute the fact we may actually have a baby one September either! The possibility still can't sink in. I wonder if it is the ivf that makes us all this way?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451216999.278204.jpg

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-12-2015),babybeanie  (28-12-2015),Billie2  (27-12-2015),Hopeful37  (28-12-2015),ttc1981  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @sunny79 I will admit that I had suspected you would have tested again and had to laugh when I saw a long line of them. The line is looking good!
    Even when DD arrived, I honestly couldn't believe she was mine. It was the most surreal feeling in the world and it felt like the pregnancy had just been a nice dream. We stayed in hospital for a couple of nights and I can remember thinking that when it would come time to leave the hospital, it almost felt like she wouldn't be coming with us and I wouldn't get to keep her. The day I took her home, I cried and cried all morning, I couldn't believe it was happening.
    I'm expecting next time around will feel a little more believable since I know miracles really do happen but after this last cycle, I'll certainly appreciate the second little miracle even more than I would have.
    @Mona424 I hope the MS is over for you soon. I really didn't have many symptoms with DD til later on either- just a bit more tired and hungry. Fantastic news about the scan! You'll be through the 1st tri before you know it!!
    Thanks @Billie2 the waiting has made it hard. I've felt much better since my last BT on Christmas Eve when they said my progesterone levels were dropping as I'm starting to actually feel like this might be over soon. I'm also having less and less pregnancy symptoms and basically feel normal now and have had two times that I've wiped and had a bit of pink lately so hopefully this is it. I also enjoyed lots of soft cheese and champagne on Christmas- it all went down very well!
    @MrsSMS how are you going? Been thinking of you xx @Lovebubs77 what about you? Hope you are going ok considering xx
    Last edited by Annerley; 28-12-2015 at 08:57.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (28-12-2015),Mona424  (28-12-2015),sunny79  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me @Annerley I am doing well, things have gone back to normal for me for now it has been good to not have to worry about taking medication all the time and worrying about how medications react to foods I eat I will admit I have been a little naughty over Xmas. How are you going with everything have you had any more news? Last Wednesday hcg had dropped to 4 they want under 2. So GP has asked for another test this week 😞

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-12-2015),Billie2  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS glad to hear that you are going well
    Sorry if these are personal questions so feel free to ignore me but how long did your bleeding last and was it really heavy and crampy? Had you finished bleeding when your level was at 4? Just wondering what I might be in for.

My last hcg level where I was given a number was last Monday when it was at 180. I had another blood test last Thursday morning and they just left a quick message to say hcg had risen but only very slowly and p4 had dropped. They were finishing up early that day so left the message and went for the day so don't know what the numbers were, I have to go back for my next lot of bloods on Thursday so I'll have to check then. I've had tiny bits of pink when I've been wiping since Boxing Day so hoping it's all going to be done soon. I'll be relieved when all the blood tests are over too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I had a day 4 transfer
    1st test 14dpt 127
    2nd test 16dpt 144
    3rd test 18dpt 177
    4th test 24dpt 30
    5th test 28dpt 4
    Stopped all meds on 25dpt
    Cramping started 27dpt
    Period started 29dpt
    It was very crampy, for days before AF turned up, sorry for tmi I could feel clots as they came out wasn't heavy just lots of clots, after clots I had 2 days of brown discharge. It was all over in 5 days. I am just hoping that my body got everything out.
    Hope this helps you out I know that your hcg got higher than mine so it might take longer to come down. My poor arm has been sporting a bruise as I only have one good vein or so they say. I will probably go in Wednesday to get another test done. Feel like I was palmed off by the clinic as they went on holidays so I am really lucky I have a good GP who will call me either results and talk me through everything.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I know most of you are poas girls but I've held out at the moment. I'm 9dpt. IVF nurse said to do a hpt 30th/31st.

Just curious to see if any of you "felt pregnant". I've only been PG once with my very first IVF cycle a long time ago and it was touch and go until I miscarried so I don't remember how I felt back then except the sadness. Desperate for this cycle to work and I'm hanging out to poas now

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No symptoms for me babybeanie. I have to remind myself frequently I am pregnant.
    Annerley I hope you are doing ok, what a shi**y thing to go through.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-12-2015),babybeanie  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same for me babybeanie no symptoms from me either. Don't feel preg at all. Except for sore boobs but that could be from meds

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (28-12-2015),sunny79  (28-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I've definitely got the sore boobs!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (28-12-2015)