Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful that is so awesome you guys must be so excited Congratulations xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ttc1981 it's still sinking in and doesn't seem real!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry it still doesn't for us even with seeing the heartbeat... I think at the next scan when we find out if all is ok we will be more excited...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Don't worry it still doesn't for us even with seeing the heartbeat... I think at the next scan when we find out if all is ok we will be more excited...
    What happens with scans and stuff? I think I remember the nurse saying there's one at 7weeks. Is that when u had yours? When's your next scan now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo that lining of yours is haunting you again! I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through and hope you get better quickly. Such poor form from your clinic/FS, I reckon this is the push you needed to confirm that a new clinic is the way to go.

Thanks @brightsunshine so sorry to hear that they are thinking it might be 3 blighted ovums. Do you mind if I ask what your betas were as I remember you saying yours were low also? I had a tiny bit of pink when I wiped yesterday afternoon but none since. Apparently I'll get a scan if nothing happens on it's own but I know if my scan ever showed anything at all, it will likely be a blighted ovum.

@Apples1234 do you mind if I ask, when you do the testing, are you testing for a specific condition or just anything that isn't deemed as normal? Do you have something to test for that runs in your family? Just wondering as I do have faith that Ivf can work for us again since we have DD and perhaps this was just one of our unlucky ones. I just have my fingers crossed that they didn't just pick our only viable embryo on the first go.

Congrats @Hopeful37 that's such a dark line! I'm so happy for you, I hope you get your miracle xx

@sunny79 have you been poas anymore or just waiting til your next sneaky BT now?

All the best for your scan @ttc1981 I hope you've been feeling well

@Lexy123 good luck with your FET. I had a natural cycle and didn't have to do anything until day 11, which was when my first BT was. How regularly you have to go in will likely depend on what your hormones are doing but I only had to go in once every three days to start with as nothing was happening and was going in daily at the end.

@Mona424 how have you been going?
    Last edited by Annerley; 27-12-2015 at 15:12.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-12-2015),Lexy123  (27-12-2015),Tanej78  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to both @sunny79 and @Hopeful37 Its very special news for this time of year! Enjoy this moment. Never seen a second line so dark!
    @Annerley Hoping you get a resolution soon. My 2 mc's sorted themselves out, I think the waiting would be alot harder to take. Im so sorry.

Thank you to the ladies who have achieved success but still hang around to show support, offer advice and their experiences and updates. We really do need you. The first 12wks of a pregnancy can be isolating and scary. So we are here to help you as well..xx

I am still a little fly on the wall till I kick off in another month. Waiting waiting waiting... I am taking advantage of prawns, triple brie, champagne and cured meats over Xmas. Knowing I will be back on the waters soon rids me of any guilt. Im calling it my "off-season".

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-12-2015),babybeanie  (27-12-2015),Hopeful37  (27-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (27-12-2015),Mona424  (27-12-2015),sunny79  (27-12-2015),Tanej78  (27-12-2015),ttc1981  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Congrats to both @sunny79 and @Hopeful37 Its very special news for this time of year! Enjoy this moment. Never seen a second line so dark!
    @Annerley Hoping you get a resolution soon. My 2 mc's sorted themselves out, I think the waiting would be alot harder to take. Im so sorry.

Thank you to the ladies who have achieved success but still hang around to show support, offer advice and their experiences and updates. We really do need you. The first 12wks of a pregnancy can be isolating and scary. So we are here to help you as well..xx

I am still a little fly on the wall till I kick off in another month. Waiting waiting waiting... I am taking advantage of prawns, triple brie, champagne and cured meats over Xmas. Knowing I will be back on the waters soon rids me of any guilt. Im calling it my "off-season".
    You enjoy yourself Billie, perfect time to relax unwind and be merry while you are waiting!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    What happens with scans and stuff? I think I remember the nurse saying there's one at 7weeks. Is that when u had yours? When's your next scan now?
    We had our first scan way too early at only 5 and half weeks and couldn't see anything but a sac but then again at 7 weeks and there was a strong heart beat... It is 3-4 days behind what the transfer date was but my OB said that is common as its from when it implants not from when the egg retrieval was so we are 8 weeks today our next scan is at 11 weeks which checks for any abnormalities and we're having all the blood tests that go with it so will know if it's a healthy Bub that week I'm at a high risk OB as have a clotting blood issue but one of low risk patients but wanted him as he is the Dr you want if you bleed which my Chances are higher or I clot

My MS kicked in at 6 weeks and my god it's been full on... Always thirsty and nauseas and the tiredness kicked in this week so glad I have a quiet Xmas break

It's weird though you do not even feel pregnant and all this stuff is happening but seeing the heartbeat is a little more exciting ours is the size of a raspberry this week and from our first scan she said poppy seed it sure grows quickly is your partner super excited

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome thanks for all that info ttc1981. Yep hubby is excited but the same, doesn't quite believe it. After so many disappointments I think we were both expecting it not to work!

Good luck with the 11 weeks scan! It's just endless waiting hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I've been AWOL last few days with Christmas, a very ill nephew & a missing family dog. So many dramas but at least it's been distracting me from the TWW!

I see we've got some more good news! Very happy for you @Hopeful37. Hoping for a smooth ride from here for you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (27-12-2015)