Closed Thread
Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 991
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick update, sorry no personals as I am very confused. Had 2nd scan, CD10 and sonographer was nice but only said "they are definately growing, its good" & "whether or not they are ready to trigger the nurse will tell you", and thats it. So when she left for me to change I got dressed & looked at the sheet she left out. I know its so bad by me, but I was so shocked & bit peeved. I have 3 on the right & 6 on the left all 16-17mm. Those are the mature ones, and double figures both sides all up. BUT there was a comment "endo polyp 6mm". WTF? Sorry for language. I know nothing about this. Is this why she told me nothing? Mondays scan she showed me the screen and counted them out. Im lost. I have no history of anything wrong in there.

    I have been pretty cruisey stimming with no crazy emotions, if anything I am calmer than usual. I am trying to tell myself to let it go and wait for this afternoons instructions. 😕

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked
    459
    Reviews
    0
    @Billie2 Did you just see a sonographer today? Was it the same person you saw on Monday?
    I'm sure the nurse will explain things to you this afternoon. If she doesn't volunteer the information consider asking. You have a right to know about stuff like that.
    Hope everything's okay! x

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    Billie2  (25-11-2015)

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Just a quick update, sorry no personals as I am very confused. Had 2nd scan, CD10 and sonographer was nice but only said "they are definately growing, its good" & "whether or not they are ready to trigger the nurse will tell you", and thats it. So when she left for me to change I got dressed & looked at the sheet she left out. I know its so bad by me, but I was so shocked & bit peeved. I have 3 on the right & 6 on the left all 16-17mm. Those are the mature ones, and double figures both sides all up. BUT there was a comment "endo polyp 6mm". WTF? Sorry for language. I know nothing about this. Is this why she told me nothing? Mondays scan she showed me the screen and counted them out. Im lost. I have no history of anything wrong in there.

    I have been pretty cruisey stimming with no crazy emotions, if anything I am calmer than usual. I am trying to tell myself to let it go and wait for this afternoons instructions.
    Oh wow, your nurse should contact you about this if it's an issue, they may have to freeze all, i dont know much about polyps but they should be keeping you informed!!!

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @mrsthomo @stillfuntryin It was the same sonographer as monday and she was good with me then. I should not have looked. Im an idiot. Will let you know what I hear later today. But I was happy with 9 mature 16-17. I only had 4 good sized ones on monday. What a gamble IVF is!!

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked
    459
    Reviews
    0
    @Billie2 No worries!
    You aren't an idiot, it's only natural to be curious. If she had a problem with your eyes casually grazing the paperwork then she should have taken it with her.
    That's great! I'm sure she will let you know what the best game plan is. Did you have your heart set on a fresh transfer?
    Yes, it's a huge gamble! I hope it's good news when she calls. x

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @Billie2 No worries!
    You aren't an idiot, it's only natural to be curious. If she had a problem with your eyes casually grazing the paperwork then she should have taken it with her.
    That's great! I'm sure she will let you know what the best game plan is. Did you have your heart set on a fresh transfer?
    Yes, it's a huge gamble! I hope it's good news when she calls. x
    Nope I am not fussed on when or how its done. Im easily pleased. Just thankful I have the opportunity to do IVF. 😄

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

    mrsthomo  (25-11-2015)

  9. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked
    459
    Reviews
    0
    @Billie2 That's the way to be! I think if you're set on certain things it's a fast road to disappointment and none of us need that right now.
    I'll be thinking of you this afternoon! x

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

    Billie2  (25-11-2015)

  11. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Gah they haven't rung me yet! I want to know how many eggs fertilized! I am on tenterhooks - fingers crossed we get more than the one that we got last time.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

    mrsthomo  (25-11-2015)

  13. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Oh Billie that does sound stressful. I think the scanners are really careful not to give advice or diagnoses, as the person who should be advising you is your doctor/nurse. I'm sure it's nothing bad, but probably just one of those situations where she's obligated to pass on the information to your specialist team who will then interpret that and give you the info you need. Definitely ask your nurse this afternoon!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (25-11-2015)

  15. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @Billie2 That's the way to be! I think if you're set on certain things it's a fast road to disappointment and none of us need that right now.
    I'll be thinking of you this afternoon! x
    Im preparing for bad news. I did g👀gle. But its not bad news, if they detected something that may prevent a successful pregnancy. And possibly prevented natural conception? Polyps 'could' inhibit implantation. Who knows. I know all decisions made are in my best interest. I dont want to compromise any healthy embryos.

    Glass half full 😊

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful37  (25-11-2015),mrsthomo  (25-11-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 14:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!