Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for the support, you guys are so awesome... sending you all the biggest virtual hugs back...

AFM had follow up appointment with FS, she doesn't think there's an issue with "us" we are getting the eggs and blasts.. She wants me to take a break and get back to a better version of me health wise... Kick up some cardio and try and loose a few kgs... Im also now booked in to do a laproscope end of Jan to have a look around for disease that maybe stopping implantation...

Hopefully then aim for FET with our normal (fingers xd) blast in Feb.

I'll keep checking back in to see how you're all travelling from time to time...
    Take care and have a wonderful chrissy & new year with all your families xx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (18-12-2015),Mona424  (18-12-2015),MrsSMS  (18-12-2015),mrsthomo  (18-12-2015),sunny79  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just a quick update..
    I won't be transferring this month because I stuffed up when I was meant to start taking my endometrin. It's my own fault because I didn't call and ask.
    I'm going to have a break from all this ivf stuff and just work on myself. I've put on weight and it's just been an all round stressful time so I'm looking forward to turning all my hormone alarms off. Lol

I hope you guys don't mind me lurking. I really care about all of you and I wish you all the very best.
    Hope you all have the happiest stress free holiday season! xoxox

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-12-2015),Billie2  (18-12-2015),Hopeful37  (19-12-2015),sunny79  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS 6 is a great number! I think it will be great to have a break. I hope you enjoy it. xo
    @Apples1234 That's insane! You definitely deserve a break! 3-6 months overseas sounds amazing. I so wish we could afford to do that.
    I hope you have a lovely break. xo

Tanej78 Sending you giant hugs! I hope the time flies and you have a lovely holiday season. xo
    @katt1011 awh you're so kind. Thank you. No luck for me though. Hopefully someone else!? xo
    @Legally Brown Sending you giant hugs! I had the biggest ugly cry today. All my makeup is absolutely gone. Lol Merry xmas and happy new year to you too! xo
    @Tanej78 that's what I'm going to do too! All the stress and hormones has made me put on so much weight. Wishing you all the best. xo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (19-12-2015),MrsSMS  (18-12-2015),Tanej78  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thank you xx Im just going to try and look at it as positive as i can and try and shove these stupid steroid kg's that have been hanging around.. so annoying eh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi ladies! Just a quick update..
    I won't be transferring this month because I stuffed up when I was meant to start taking my endometrin. It's my own fault because I didn't call and ask.
    I'm going to have a break from all this ivf stuff and just work on myself. I've put on weight and it's just been an all round stressful time so I'm looking forward to turning all my hormone alarms off. Lol

I hope you guys don't mind me lurking. I really care about all of you and I wish you all the very best.
    Hope you all have the happiest stress free holiday season! xoxox
    @mrsthomo oh man just saw this... stress free & drug free christmas then for us both! well try to anywhoo... and I'll be lurking too, need to hear some good news!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, im sorry to bring more bad news to this thread but there's a fair chance my pregnancy is going to be deemed a chemical pregnancy. My 1st beta on the 15th was only 51 and even though I felt that was low (especially compared to the big numbers I got when pregnant with DD), my clinic is usually fairly honest but told me 51was fine since I was only 8dp5dt. I wasn't too optimistic but was trying to think the best. Today's beta was 96 and im now 11dp5dt. It makes my doubling rate 78hrs and they expected today's result to be more like 200. Ive had a huge cry this afternoon but although I still have a small glimmer of hope, ive more or less accepted the outcome. I have a bt on Monday to see what's happening but hoping if its not meant to be then its over with quickly.
    Ive had a quick read and thinking of you all and so sorry that you've been through that @MrsSMS. It well and truly sucks! You seem like such a strong and positive person and im really trying to take a leaf out of your book and know if its not meant to be then it is what it is.

Id personally love to keep this thread going as ill likely skip a month and go again the cycle after.

@Tanej78 sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you this month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no. Sorry to hear that annerely. More and more this seems like a bad luck thread. Big hugs and keep strong xoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo its Xmas IVF leave.. Im on it too. Hoping to kick off end if Jan. Having only done 1 cycle I actually lost weight (no champagne calories) and was drinking 3-4litres of water a day. Ive heard so much feedback on IVF weight. Surely we get a break somewhere?! With cricket season comes champagne season so I am making up for the month off. Im 50kg dripping wet so I cant say thats been a contributor for us. I also didnt bruise during stim, so I must be a IVF weirdo!

Look after yourself. May be a blessing. God knows we all need one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Annerley oh no not you as well just when we thought you were one of the lucky ones. So sorry to hear huge hugs. Am i the only one doing a transfer in January?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

@Annerley Im shocked. Best wishes for monday. Praying for you. Im skipping 2 cycles before next round kicking off 30 Jan according to my app. Might be a few of us to keep thread alive. xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (18-12-2015)