Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

To all the ladies having anything done, epu, transfer or tests good luck to you all. To the lasies who have had bad news so sorry to hear.

@mrsthomo how are you? Youve been very quiet hope all is well.

@MrsSMS good luck with your transfer today

@Annerley when is your next test?

@rainbowroad how are you going? I hope you get wonderful news and a suprise when you test i understand having no faith in the transfer though im already feeling that way.

I think a few of us are going next week having stuff done. Transfer is next tuesday lining was ok however they doged the question on if my lining will be any good since ive been on progynova for so long.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GTBB View Post
    Silly question #793 in a series:

Sneezing definitely can't dislodge anything down there, can it? I just did a big one and it caused me to cramp. I hope it didn't fall out!!

Also, I'm assuming Berocca and vitamin C are okay to have? Has anyone been advised differently?
    Haha it's pretty safe in there lol, cramps will just be your uterus! And i know vit c makes your cervical mucus more acidic but i dont think it effects your uterus, maybe email your nurse if your concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @katt1011. After today the really waiting begins for me. Very nervous! Trying to stay positive hopefully we will have good news to share with our family at Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

I have sneezed a lot (it def pops out pessaries) but I still have a positive test... I haven't followed any rules... I have exercised (a few days after transfer) and done the deed a few times too... I guess I haven't wanted to be any different!
    This mornings test was as strong as the control line so I'm starting to believe it but apprehensive at the same time... Fingers crossed 🤗

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (25-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At what point will they start me on pessaries? Is it once you get a BFP?

All I've had since my Ovidrel trigger last Tuesday night is 2 lots of 6 clicks of the Ovidrel pen. One last Friday and one yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At what point will they start me on pessaries? Is it once you get a BFP?

All I've had since my Ovidrel trigger last Tuesday night is 2 lots of 6 clicks of the Ovidrel pen. One last Friday and one yesterday.
    For me I have to start the pessaries 7 days after starting crinone so for me that will be tomorrow. Have you had your transfer yet? During my last cycle I didn't use pessaries at all however my Sil started them a day or so before her transfer. Everyone's protocol is different Tailored to suit the individual I guess

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsSMS. I had my transfer on Monday. Maybe they've decided I don't need them? I was on Gonal-F, Cetrotide and Ovidrel.

What do pessaries do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsSMS. I had my transfer on Monday. Maybe they've decided I don't need them? I was on Gonal-F, Cetrotide and Ovidrel.

What do pessaries do?
    I believe they are progesterone support. Similar to crinone I guess. I am still fairly new to all of this myself I know my FS as changed things around for me to make sure I have the best chance.
    Hope everything is going well for you my fingers and toes are crossed for you x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!

Sending you loads of baby dust!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GTBB For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GTBB Congratulations on being PUPO! Glad you have a plan B or *fingers crossed* a sibling for the little one in your tummy now!
    About the sneezing. (Not silly!) I actually Googled this the other day. No it can't dislodge anything haha
    @Tanej78 My BT is scheduled for the 1st of December.
    @Leachpeach Congratulations on your 6 embryos!
    I have my fingers crossed for you!
    @Legally Brown Oh my goodness thank you. 😶
    You're most welcome!
    @RubyGirl *hugs* I know how you feel. I really hope those cramps are pregnancy related for you!
    @Ruby16 You're welcome! I was just thinking perhaps an oil based leather conditioner may work before I saw you wrote that. Haha. Fingers crossed that works for you.
    Fortunately my pessaries are more chalky than oily so the mess comes right out in the wash but I'm doing a LOT of washing at the moment. Haha
    I'm getting nervous now I'm 5dp5dt!! I found an acupuncturist and a remedial massage therapist half an hour away!
    That sounds like a great idea. I can understand how you feel that way, it must be such a shock. I really hope the acupuncture helps relieve some stress for you. *hugs*
    @Hopeful37 I have everything crossed for you. Hang in there! *hugs*
    @katt1011 I'm okay! Thank you for asking!
    I can't get ADSL at my home because I live in the sticks so I can only use my internet when I'm in my bedroom where I get reception. I spent all day yesterday sewing so I was away from the Internet. Haha.
    Glad your lining is okay! Your transfer is the same day as my BT. Hope it goes perfectly for both of us. Not long to go now! x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (25-11-2015),Tanej78  (25-11-2015)