Closed Thread
Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies.
    @Tanej78 good luck!
    I'm surprised at myself to be honest. I'm not the least bit addicted to testing. I could count on my fingers the number of times I've poas and when I got my last bfp, I only tested the once. I was planning to test tomorrow morning before DH left for work so he'd know the news without having to wait until after work tomorrow afternoon but I caved. Since Friday, I had a slight feeling it didn't work and mostly felt normal all weekend so then thought it wasn't going to work. I went to the Sound of Music the musical yesterday and had to hold back the tears a few times. The big family with lots of kids got me but I'm not usually a teary person. It got me wondering as I went to a funeral when I was 5 weeks pregnant with DD and was a mess. The funeral was for DHs nan and I felt bad as I was blubbering more than him and his cousins. I think his aunties were surprised but they didn't know I was pregnant. So the tears yesterday over a musical got me wondering.
    I had a brief thought of testing first up this morning but was trying to wait just one more day. Since last night I've had a really full feeling in my lower belly and my boobs were a little sore, which lead to my overwhelming feeling on the way back from swimming lessons this morning that I was just going to do it. DD fell asleep when we got home so it was window of time to do it with no interruptions. I was shaking and so nervous when I was trying to test! I felt a little crazy doing it when I hadn't been holding for very long but I had two tests in my drawer and figured at 12dpo there should be something.
    Three hours til DH will be home to find out.
    @Legally Brown today my symptoms feel very similar to when I was pregnant with DD but I was on Crinone last time so didn't really know what to expect this time around but those feelings gave me the urge to do it! Both times I've tested after Ivf, I've gotten myself into the headspace that I have to be ok to move on to the next embryo, if it wasn't meant to be one and then I test. I doubt I'd really take the news that easily if it wasn't to be but I just hate getting my hopes up too much. I'm feeling extremely blessed at the moment- thank goodness for those 28 year old eggs!!
    Last edited by Annerley; 14-12-2015 at 12:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (14-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So BT results are in! Bfp with HCG levels at 1075! so......double the normal range.
    First Ultrasound booked for 4th January 9:15
    @Ruby16 it was this morning
    @Annerley they were quite high

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015),Apples1234  (14-12-2015),Mona424  (14-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),Ruby16  (14-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    So BT results are in! Bfp with HCG levels at 1075! so......double the normal range.
    First Ultrasound booked for 4th January 9:15
    @Ruby16 it was this morning
    @Annerley they were quite high
    That's great news @Leachpeach ☺️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats @Leachpeach!!

My BT is so early at 8dp5dt tomorrow so have no idea what level to expect. I was 160 with DD but that was 9dp5dt. I had three betas with DD and the closest one I got to your figure was a beta of 950 but that was on 12dp5dt.

What day are you up to now? Did you happen to put two in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in on way home from EPU. Got 8 eggs, was hoping for more. We got 7 last cycle but FS changed up the meds hoping to get more. Satisfied with 8 though. Crossing fingers to see how many fertilise.

Going home to crash, for a bit then I'll catch up on updates

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (14-12-2015),sunny79  (14-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley Big congratulations to you!!!

I have actually just realized that yes they are high, but they are in range. I was accidentally calculating how far I am wrong

I am 16dp5dt so 5 weeks today.

Just the one, but looked into it and with ICSI there is a 16% chance of identical twins with only 1 embryo.

I spose we'll see how we go

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Leachpeach 16% are you sure?
    When I went to our clinics open day they said their twinning rate was 1% births and they only do single transfers at my clinic. Not that all are ICSI but from what they said, it was pretty much the same chance of getting identical twins when conceiving naturally. When I went to my dating scan with DD, the FS said she had to make sure there was no second baby and I said, no I only transferred one. She said, it's rare but it can happen.
    In all my time on bubhub, I've never come across anyone who has fallen pregnant with identicals but 16% sounds like a lot We had ICSI too!

Well done on the 8 eggs @babybeanie rest up and I hope you are feeling well again soon!
    Last edited by Annerley; 14-12-2015 at 16:35.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley from the statistics that I read it says 16%... how reliable that is questionable lol

They did say apparently with IVF/ICSI with assisted hatching and the extra hormones that there is a higher chance of twins. But I didn't see any references for the studies done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley that is awesome!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 - age is such a shi**y factor! I've never been one to get a lot of embryos but at 38 I was getting even less & one of my cycles there were no embryos. You may have read my most recent result - BFP from a cycle with 2 embryos... so have hope, hope for more embryos, but it's not over until you're not getting any! Wishing you all the babydust possible for your next cycle, xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (14-12-2015)