Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    @MrsSMS - I feel for you I really do! I had some bleeding overnight. Saw FN this morning and we did another BT. My hcg is over 14K so that's fantastic ... But prog is down to 15. So they've said chances are mine is no longer viable either ... Am 5w4d ... Have to keep on the meds and test again in 4 days .. The waiting is agonizing ... Had a chem preg last cycle. Was picked up early ... But now 2 in a row ...

Sending huge hugs your way and hope that things pick up quickly for you .. Or you get some answers soon at least. It's a blinkin tough road!
    I am sorry you are going through this I hope that with some prog support you can save your little one. It's so hard waiting to find out what the next step is. Sending you hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    It sucks @woof5105. Can you up your progesterone support. I would try to do it even if it means doing a sneaky extra one a day. I had my scan last week at 7weeks 6 days and got to see an empty sack. It was pretty awful. Am probably going to need to get a d and c this week if my body doesn't start to cooperate and end things naturally, I tell you what give me a BFN any day over what I have been going through the last 5 weeks. One positive to come out of it is I know I can get pregnant now after 6 straight BFN cycles it at least gives me hope for the future, I just won't be using my own ****ty eggs anymore.
    I agree a BFN would be better than what you are going through. Sending you hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Maxwellsmum so sorry to hear your also going through a lot, i hope your body cooperates but maybe a d n c will be good for the body. Its horrrible so many losses lately in this thread. Totally agree a bfn is kinda ive been through the no beartbeat n it sux.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 Just try not to over think it. Try to stay busy and remain positive but realistic. Honestly the clinics are not always right and the best thing you can do right now for your baby is to try to stay as calm as you can. I googled it heaps when I was going through it the other week when my HCG numbers were low and there are a lot of succesful stories out there of ladies who start of slowly and are given lower chances for whatever reasons but they do go on to have perfectly healthy babies. Good luck. ✨

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (14-12-2015),woof5105  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I was quite literally in shock it sucks looking at the screen and seeing a big black empty sack then the lady on reception asked me if I wanted the ultrasound photos and when I started shaking and crying and told her no she was quite shocked as she obviously had no idea of what had happened in the scan room.
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @Maxwellsmum so sorry to hear your also going through a lot, i hope your body cooperates but maybe a d n c will be good for the body. Its horrrible so many losses lately in this thread. Totally agree a bfn is kinda ive been through the no beartbeat n it sux.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof & @Maxwellsmum I'm so sorry to hear what you 2 are going through at the moment. This all sucks. Sending you at big hug each
    @Annerley I find out tomorrow morning when my transfer is depending on how the embies are looking. They have me tentatively booked in at 12 tomorrow just in case but have said it will most likely be day 5 so Wednesday. Goodluck with your 1.5 day wait, you have been so patient with your cycle! Wishing you that bfp

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 @Maxwellsmum I have been off the grid from posting since my bfn, but felt I needed to give support to you both. Im so sorry. I tend to agree about bfn over what you are both going through. I have have one sook & now moving on. I still have hope for you @woof5105 with my son I had a beta of 25 at 4wks preg. Numbers werent crash hot, but he made it to 41 wks & now 8yrs old. I will say extra prayers for you.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out on here. Its a supportive group and now Im in limbo & wont get another shot at the title till February due to clinic closure & a million women wanting to start a cycle in Jan. With no frosties, I have to start all over again. Im 39 in Feb, so I hope they are alot more aggressive next cycle. 2 eggs was a joke. No one can sell the "it only takes one", to me. Im too old for that!

By the time I start again no one from here will be around. 😕

Best wishes to @Tanej78 @Annerley I am thinking of you. @mrsthomo hope you are going well..xx.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found out from my clinic my embies are still growing well do I can do a 5 day transfer which will be Wednesday

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (14-12-2015),Billie2  (14-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (14-12-2015),sunny79  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

@ woof and maxwells mum. I feel for you both! This is too hard sometimes. Sending you some strength. @Billie2 were you on Luveris last cycle? I got 4 eggs on cycle 3 without Luveris and 15 on cycle 4 with Luveris. Might be worth investigating. Xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (14-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all of the support ladies. Really appreciate it.

Am currently at home trying to relax as I wait for a callback from the clinic.

My cervix has been very low since a few days after transfer but in the past day it has dropped really really low and is very swollen and just doesn't feel right. Pessaries were quite difficult last night and today so now I'm terrified it's a cervical ectopic. Very rare so am really hoping that's not the case.