Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @Hopeful37, at my last collection I think I got 3 eggs from 6 follicles, ended up with 2 embryos & transferred both on day 2. I'd had previous success with a day 2 so was happier to do an earlier transfer in case the embryos didn't make it. It worked, as I'm now almost 8 weeks pregnant 😊 Best of luck, it does only take 1, xx
    Thanks lovebubs for sharing your story. Makes me feel better x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, have any of you had lower back pain before EPU? It's just come on really bad in the last few days, to the point where I can't get out of bed on my own. I haven't done anything that could cause it, any chance my big and bloaty ovaries could be pressing on nerves or anything and causing the pain?

Don't know how I'm going to get onto the hospital table for EPU tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Hi ladies, have any of you had lower back pain before EPU? It's just come on really bad in the last few days, to the point where I can't get out of bed on my own. I haven't done anything that could cause it, any chance my big and bloaty ovaries could be pressing on nerves or anything and causing the pain?

Don't know how I'm going to get onto the hospital table for EPU tomorrow!
    Oh no babybeanie that doesn't sound fun at all. Poor thing. No I didn't have anything like that, just sore tummy and lots of bloating. Is your clinic open today? Maybe give the nurses a buzz. They will be able to tell u if u can take anything for the pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I hope everyone is well

@babybeanie i hope you make it to epu and its just your ovaries pressing on a nerve.

@MrsSMS totally understandable big hugs we are always here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs @MrsSMS what a terrible limbo to be in! If next week can't give you the positive news that we are all hoping for you then I hope at the very least, you can get some closure on this cycle!

@Hopeful37 fingers crossed for your 3 littles ones. Just remember it's often quality over quantity. When are you expecting a transfer?

Hope you're feeling ok @babybeanie and best of luck for your EPU. Hope you get some nice healthy eggs!!

How are you feeling @katt1011?
    Hope you are ok considering @Billie2

Will be thinking of you tomorrow @Leachpeach and cant wait to see your nice big number! Good luck!!

AFM: I'm 6dp5dt today and have only 1.5days to go til I'll have my answer. I can't wait but in some ways I'm happy to just go on in my little bubble of hope where I don't have to face any outcomes!
    Last edited by Annerley; 13-12-2015 at 19:42.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS - I feel for you I really do! I had some bleeding overnight. Saw FN this morning and we did another BT. My hcg is over 14K so that's fantastic ... But prog is down to 15. So they've said chances are mine is no longer viable either ... Am 5w4d ... Have to keep on the meds and test again in 4 days .. The waiting is agonizing ... Had a chem preg last cycle. Was picked up early ... But now 2 in a row ...

Sending huge hugs your way and hope that things pick up quickly for you .. Or you get some answers soon at least. It's a blinkin tough road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley fingers crossed for a big fat positive xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks @woof5105. Can you up your progesterone support. I would try to do it even if it means doing a sneaky extra one a day. I had my scan last week at 7weeks 6 days and got to see an empty sack. It was pretty awful. Am probably going to need to get a d and c this week if my body doesn't start to cooperate and end things naturally, I tell you what give me a BFN any day over what I have been going through the last 5 weeks. One positive to come out of it is I know I can get pregnant now after 6 straight BFN cycles it at least gives me hope for the future, I just won't be using my own ****ty eggs anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm already on 3x 200mg pessaries a day ... Plus pregnyl ... FS and FN both said upping them won't make a difference ... And yes! Am starting to agree ... Make it BFN ... This bfp and then nothing a few weeks ago is seriously heart breaking.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Annerley fingers crossed this is your turn, im doing ok af is bad this time so it may be a 4-5 day af haha instead of 3. Hopefully i will know tomorrow when my next transfer is.

@woof oh no i so hope its not a chemical again for you. Is there anything the doctors can do especially if you have to go through it all again. There has to be something to prevent this from happening again.

Good luck to ladies having epu or fet

Sorry to those who have had extreme bad news of chemicals or mc, i hope you are doing ok.

Afm omg i finally heard from my sil ugh i never hear from her or my brother but kids have been asking why they dont see their cousins i told them cause we dont need the best of everything like them n unlike them i know their **** stinks as much as ours. Ironically they son is my cousins sons bf i said must be nice considering we havent seen them in over 5 years. Ugh i hate family they dont even speak to my dad n my mum has to constantly text to get a reply with a date to see them if shes lucky she gets to see them twice a year yet they live 2 min away from her. She never gets her grandkids from them.

Sorry for the rant this time of year is meant to be about family and love i just hate hearing my boys ask about family they dont see due to no fault of theirs.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-12-2015),MrsSMS  (13-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)