Closed Thread
Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Very lost and confused numbers at still not good at 177 today so they increased by 35.... Pregnancy isn't viable I was told this afternoon. Very upset. FN isn't sure if it is epotic or chemical. The part where I get confused is they want me to stay on all the medication and re-test next Thursday, if feels like false hope... If it isn't viable why am I still pumping my self full of medication? I understand the need to retest next week but not really understanding the need to stay on medication.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Annerley Thank you and yes let's hope it's "the" problem and not just one problem but it's good to finally get a result back that explains something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS I'm sorry to hear that. Sending a cuddle! How frustrating that they're keeping you on the Meds. It must mean that there is some small chance it could still work.. Surely?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @MrsSMS I'm sorry to hear that. Sending a cuddle! How frustrating that they're keeping you on the Meds. It must mean that there is some small chance it could still work.. Surely?
    That's all I could think there must be a 1-1000 chance but than I have asked my self am I just giving myself false hope. Thanks for thinking of me! I think like you I need a break from IVF for a little while losing faith in the whole process

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS I'm so sorry to hear the news isn't better. Was really hoping it was going to be. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Very lost and confused numbers at still not good at 177 today so they increased by 35.... Pregnancy isn't viable I was told this afternoon. Very upset. FN isn't sure if it is epotic or chemical. The part where I get confused is they want me to stay on all the medication and re-test next Thursday, if feels like false hope... If it isn't viable why am I still pumping my self full of medication? I understand the need to retest next week but not really understanding the need to stay on medication.
    I feel for you honey. They did this with me in my first IVF cycle, made me stay on meds and re-tested & scanned me each week for four weeks. It was emotionally hell. Hope yours is resolved one way or another before that. Sending you hugs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my 3rd scan & BT today. Going to EPU on Monday.

Good news is that my provider has decided to extend the cut off for PGD by one day so now my embryos & a few other couples will get ours done this year then frozen instead of waiting to next year for the biopsy to be done. Very relieved

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (11-12-2015),MrsSMS  (12-12-2015),sunny79  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@MrsSMS so sorry to here the news but there is hope ive read of women having low numbers and it turns out fine. I know john was in today n he is meant to be good ive got everything crossed for you.

Sorry about lack of personals will do them tomorrow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from the clinic today of the 7 eggs only 3 fertilized normally. I know there is a further from off from now until transfer so has anyone had success with only 3 eggs fertilising? Dissapointed and need some hope....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37, at my last collection I think I got 3 eggs from 6 follicles, ended up with 2 embryos & transferred both on day 2. I'd had previous success with a day 2 so was happier to do an earlier transfer in case the embryos didn't make it. It worked, as I'm now almost 8 weeks pregnant 😊 Best of luck, it does only take 1, xx

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (12-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)