Closed Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 and @Billie2 I'm so sorry to hear about your BFNs - I hope 2016 is the year for you, too xo

Afm I'm trying to stay healthy and get through the last couple of weeks of work for the year! A holiday is definitely overdue. Also need to go see naturopath and Chinese herb person to get the good egg potions

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-12-2015),Tanej78  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 sending you hugs hopefully they haven't changed too much for you next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt1011 and Billie2 sorry to hear about your BFN. Xxxxx
    Babybeanie I am planning on defrosting, pgd testing and re freezing my last 2 embies if this next fet doesn't work. My fs didn't seem to have an issue with it, the risks are low but we have to accept we could lose them, but that's our choice. So it definitely can be done and they haven't advised us against it. I think that your clinic should have thought of this before your stim! They shouldn't force you to put your embies under extra stress. I am electing to pgd as I am so ****ed with the whole ivf process! And impatient! Lol!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (11-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All! Been away for work and my feet haven't really touched the ground for the last couple of days, but have just tried to do a quick catch up.
    @Leachpeach what fabulous news! I hope all is going well- when is your BT?
    @Annerley and @Tanej78 how are you two going? Is the 2ww doing your heads in yet- hopefully you have been able to keep really busy
    @katt1011 and @Billie2 I'm so sorry for your BFN's- sending you big belated cyber hugs and am hoping the next cycle for you both is the one.
    @mrsthomo great news that you are able to get in another cycle this year- hope the meds aren't making you feel too horrible

Thanks to all the positive comments on my last BT results- sometimes you really do need some positive reinforcement throughout this whole process!! I'm tracking along ok I think- haven't had any more brown discharge so far- still doing the manic toilet check more than the acceptable number of times/day though! Today is smack on the 6 week mark for me and have my first US booked for the 23rd......so still going to be v nervous until I actually see a HB on that screen.

Dr M has increased my P4 pessaries again (400mg evening and 200mg morning) to counteract the drop in P4 even though I am well within/above the normal ranges for progesterone, so that makes me feel a little more reassured too.

Hope everyone is doing ok and apologies for anyone I have missed.

PS @Billie2- I loved the advent calendar idea!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-12-2015),Leachpeach  (14-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news from me. Got 15 eggs today. I also had the hysteroscopy and that showed my lining was quite white. That means not enough blood in the lining so I'm so glad we did it as it explains why IVF hasn't worked so far as they couldn't attach. Definitely worth it. When you have a hysteroscopy you can't do a fresh transfer but I wanted to freeze all anyway so that's great I feel like I've made the right decision. Very happy with the results as now I have 15 eggs and a problem I know can be dealt with as to why it hasn't worked. Hooray! Now I'm hoping for a good bunch of blastocyst to freeze for next year. Bring on a couple months of fun IVF free for me. Need the break for sure.

Sending lots of babydust and hugs to all. Love the supportive community of women sharing one of the hardest experiences in life! ❤️

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (11-12-2015),Mona424  (11-12-2015),mrsthomo  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @Apples1234!! Here's hoping your FET next year is the one and that you get lots of little blasto's!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 Haha yess, he is. I can't believe how lucky I am.
    Awe yes, it must be hard seeing someone you love go through all we go through. ♡
    @katt1011 Here's to lucky number three for both you and I! xo
    I've put on so much weight too ugh!
    @Staaz When do you finish work? Bet you're excited!
    Haha good egg potions. Maybe I need some of those. Possibly some good womb potions. xo
    @Ruby16 Thank you lovely. I'm doing just fine.
    I can't wait to hear about your scan on the 23rd! xo
    @Apples1234 That's wonderful news!! Oh wow, I'm glad they found out the problem!
    Here's to an amazing Christmas and happy new year! xoxo

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-12-2015),Ruby16  (11-12-2015),Staaz  (13-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS how did your blood test go today ? Hope all is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo Thank you and yes let's hope it's "the" problem and not just one problem but it's good to finally get a result back that explains something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going ok thanks @Ruby16 I'm already over half way through the wait. Thankfully I only have an 8 day wait and currently 4dp5dt. My BT is on Tuesday. For my fresh cycle, the 2ww was harder but I think it's because there's a lot to do during a fresh cycle til you get to the wait whereas this cycle has just been a lot of waiting so it's a good feeling to know it's almost at the end.
    Great news about your P4 and no more spotting! Yay for being 6wks, not long til your scan.
    @Billie2 and @katt1011 I'm so sorry to hear that things haven't gone your way for both of you
    @Tanej78 how are you? How many days to go now? Do you think you'll test early?
    @babybeanie I hope your scan went well!
    @MrsSMS thinking of you and hoping that today brings you a quick burst in numbers!
    @Apples1234 I hope you are feeling ok after your EPU. 15 is great!! It's always conforting to have some answers, hopefully that's the 1 thing that's stopping it from happening!
    Last edited by Annerley; 11-12-2015 at 16:48.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (12-12-2015),Tanej78  (14-12-2015)