Closed Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen I am so sorry for your loss, hun.
    I feel like my whole life has been a huge fail since 2011.
    I really hope 2016 will be our year! It’s so hard to be positive sometimes but as my husband tells me, it’s much better for you! ♥
    I wish you all the very best for a beautifully colourful 2016. xo

@katt1011 I’m so sorry to hear this!! I really hope that your line gets darker. I’ll be thinking of you on Monday! xo

@Legally Brown Sending you giant hugs. xo

Ohhh @Billie2 I am so sorry to hear this! Take care of yourself. xo

@Tanej78 I’m sorry to hear this! I really hope you won’t have to worry about it until you want another baby. xo
    It’s so rough. I never thought I’d be going through this.
    Before our wedding my husband and I spoke about how many children we wanted to have... I wanted 6 all really close together and he said we would see how we go after we’ve had 2. I don’t think it’s going to happen like that. I can’t even begin to imagine doing all of this with any children in tow. I’m just so exhausted all the freaking time!

@babybeanie Good luck for your scan on Friday! Wishing you all the best. I’m sorry you missed the cut off for PGD testing. I don’t think they would be doing that if there would be an issue. I really hope not, anyway! Wishing you all the best! xo

@MrsSMS I have my fingers crossed for your BT tomorrow! xo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (10-12-2015),Tanej78  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    After some advise ladies, my nurse just emailed to say that I'm not going to make it in before cut off for PGD testing this year so they will freeze my embryos, thaw them next year, test them then re-freeze until I'm ready to use. Is that a concern for them being thawed then re-frozen?
    @babybeanie I wish I had some good advice for you... my old clinic (where i had 7 blasts frozen) said we couldn't do testing after the fact but now looking back on it and going through 2 PGD cycles theres a big difference I wonder if it had more to do with how they were fertilised and how they were graded (it was my mega 29 OHSS egg haul so i don't think they were the best quality)... so im not the best to go on...

But i have heard of people grow to 3 days, freeze then defrost grow and test at 5days and refreeze too...

I don't understand why they say theres no time though? Perhaps clarify that, if they're growing them to day 5's anyway? Ask them how many times they've done this before etc... hope you get some solid answers... but I guess the best thing to be assured is that they do this so much more often than we do so will have the best advice possible ....

It sucks when things become harder than they should be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your husband is very wise... and sounds similar to mine... he wishes he could carry some of this burden @mrsthomo <3

Positive faery dust to all xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Confirmed BFN and apparently they have changed the fet regime so will find out about that tomorrow they said. So looks like a January fet for me..... Hopefully 3rd fet lucky, i can hope anyway

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry its been confirmed @katt1011 .. Fingers xd 2016 brings in the goods! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej thanks n hopefully it will, but im happy for others to get there BFP. There are so many without children and I atleast have that i just feel I am not complete without one more and unfortunately we have to do ivf cause i had my tubes cut which makes ivf very hard as my ovaries are in very hard places to get to. I can hope i atleast get another one, but i am happy to see people get pregnant especially those who dont have kids or anyone actually doing ivf its such a hard journey on the body. Omg its made me gain weight which im gonna have to get off over xmas! Good thing i dont drink!

Good luck to everyone having epu or fet or waiting results i have my fingers crossed for you!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-12-2015),Tanej78  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Katt11011 its such a hard road regardless of anyones reason for doing it thats for sure... and I know I say "just one baby pleasee..." but I know that I'll want more... its such a natural want xx

Oh the steroids are evil for weight gain huh.. feeling so pudgy myself!
    Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    After some advise ladies, my nurse just emailed to say that I'm not going to make it in before cut off for PGD testing this year so they will freeze my embryos, thaw them next year, test them then re-freeze until I'm ready to use. Is that a concern for them being thawed then re-frozen?
    My FS said its not ideal to defrost test and refreeze. We are looking at doing the tests this cycle. We are struggling with. Money and one thing he did say is you can just do the biopsy of the embryos and keep it to test later. Could ask your clinic if they will do that. That's what we will do as biopsy is $450 then testing is $350 per embryo so we will get biopsy done, pay $450 now then down the track when we have more money will get the biopsy cells tested. That way the embryos are only frozen once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej it's not just the injections the pill and being on the constant meds is ridiculous my body isnt used to it. N oh no definitely only want 1 more thats it lol amd knowing i will be back on the pill in a few days ugh im so over constantly taking hormones. I never had this my last one it 6 years ago man times have changed lol now its your on the meds even if you do get your bfp which didnt happen then. Atleast i get to see who gets there bfp while im waiting for my next fet hahaha.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (11-12-2015),Tanej78  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majeen View Post
    @Annerley thanks for checking on me. This thread is filled with so much good news at the moment I am kind of avoiding it and wallowing in self pity a little.

It's hard because we got pregnant once (and only once) so we know my body is capable of doing it but we haven't been able to replicate this again so starting to think this is it for me, maybe I will always be a childless Mum. 2015 was meant to be our year after such a devastating year in 2014 and instead it is just another horrible year where IVF almost killed me with internal bleeding on our last EPU. I just want a break and to not throw so much money at something without some kind of reward.

The only thing that will begin to heal my heart and let me see in colour again is hold my baby in my arms and hear them scream.

Sorry for the very woe is me post.
    I hear you lovely. This is such an up-and-down journey. Sometimes it's helpful to see others succeeding, and sometimes we need to take some time out. It's so hard not knowing whether it will ever work out, I know. Big hugs, and let's hope that 2016 is a *lot* better than 2015 for us two xox

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (11-12-2015),Tanej78  (10-12-2015)