Closed Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Katt1101 I'm sorry hugs xxx @MrsSMS 😔 damn I'm crossing my fingers that it was just a hiccup and the numbers are magical tomorrow xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie not a bad idea to make sure you get the best out of the stim... As long as your feeling ok... I have a tricky right one too, find the scans get longer and more painful as we go! Fingers xd for good news and confirmation of EPU xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie not a bad idea to make sure you get the best out of the stim... As long as your feeling ok... I have a tricky right one too, find the scans get longer and more painful as we go! Fingers xd for good news and confirmation of EPU xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    @katt1011 sending you hugs.

I am in limbo again at the moment as my hcg levels haven't doubled in 48 hours, clinic isn't really telling me a lot and all the research I have done doesn't look like this will end well. I will have another blood test on Friday morning.Has anyone on here had any experience with levels not doubling?
    Mon7/12 127 7am
    Wed 9/12 144 6:45 am
    Fri ?
    I haven't had any experience but my best friend did a FET and the hcg was very slow to rise over a couple of weeks. She had a very nervous wait but it turned out great as she has a healthy 6 month old now. Got everything crossed for you xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (10-12-2015),Tanej78  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Tanej at the end of the day i always hope it will work but arent suprised if it doesn't we just got extremely lucky with ds and it worked first go with a day 2

@MrsSMS i hope your little one sticks. There is a very faint second line but im assuming if anything a chemical it should be a definite line by now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I haven't had any experience but my best friend did a FET and the hcg was very slow to rise over a couple of weeks. She had a very nervous wait but it turned out great as she has a healthy 6 month old now. Got everything crossed for you xx
    Thank you for sharing your friends story made me feel a little better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Oh god yes. First scan isn't too bad, second one was pretty awful so worried about what it will be like tomorrow! And to top it off they had a trainee yesterday who started the scan and tried to find my ovary. She gave up after a bit but here's me staring up at the ceiling thinking how uncomfortable it all is and hoping like hell my ovary would pop into view!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Oh god yes. First scan isn't too bad, second one was pretty awful so worried about what it will be like tomorrow! And to top it off they had a trainee yesterday who started the scan and tried to find my ovary. She gave up after a bit but here's me staring up at the ceiling thinking how uncomfortable it all is and hoping like hell my ovary would pop into view!
    Oh yes trainees 😬😬 eeek
    Fingers xd tomorrow is smoother and righty behaves!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    @katt1011 sending you hugs.

I am in limbo again at the moment as my hcg levels haven't doubled in 48 hours, clinic isn't really telling me a lot and all the research I have done doesn't look like this will end well. I will have another blood test on Friday morning.Has anyone on here had any experience with levels not doubling?
    Mon7/12 127 7am
    Wed 9/12 144 6:45 am
    Fri ?
    Let's hope there was a fault in the test!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    After some advise ladies, my nurse just emailed to say that I'm not going to make it in before cut off for PGD testing this year so they will freeze my embryos, thaw them next year, test them then re-freeze until I'm ready to use. Is that a concern for them being thawed then re-frozen?