Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I was just saying to my sister she probably needs a break too... She has been going since May in IUI and wasn't ovulating so it's exhausting. We have known since July that my partner had an issue and then the anxiety of not knowing if he had viable sperm... I was an emotional wreck... I've had to calm down as it's just not good for the body... Since we have been doing IVF this cycle apparently I have been a bit more snappy (I'm a pretty chilled person usually) so I'm looking forward to not having it hang over me... I did take another test this morning and stronger but I guess until I have the BT results I will be believing it... Like you I have probably tested a lot of months trying naturally so just haven't really taken it in and believing it actually!
    I thought you had a frozen back up didn't it make it? I couldn't imagine going straight into another stim cycle even though it wasn't that bad but just the unknown of results and everything was a lot to deal with... I really hope it's just a late implanter xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    My clinic has forms they give you when you leave transfer, they say 1-4 day for implantation for a 5DT, for me it's always been 2 days after and 2 days after that a positive test, both time BFP 4dp5dt, hope that helps
    Definitely quality over quantity, i was super disappointed to only retrieve 6 eggs but 5 fertilised i transferred 1 and froze four on day 5 and 6, i was always under the impression I needed over 10 eggs to be in with a chance to freeze any but I'm extremely thankful the eggs they did harvest were great quality! Usually when you start getting up over 20 eggs the quality is quite poor, not saying it's like that for everyone though.... I feel like I need to put a disclaimer in all of my post for fear of upsetting anybody, so everything I write is my own opinion and my own experience, it is not fact it is my opinion, everybody will have their own experience and its up to them if they wish to share that.
    Hey stillfuntryin have been reading up heaps about what u just mentioned cause I was worried about my egg quality given I had 28 eggs -19 mature but turns out 10 now of that are fantastic & have been frozen (got one more late one today) so looks like it might not be the case just individual cases like u said its different for everyone. But of course having so many I've got Ohss which is not fun my latest is cankles and night sweats lol P.s not upset at all just thought I'd mention x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (25-11-2015),Ruby16  (25-11-2015),Tanej78  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    My clinic has forms they give you when you leave transfer, they say 1-4 day for implantation for a 5DT, for me it's always been 2 days after and 2 days after that a positive test, both time BFP 4dp5dt, hope that helps
    Definitely quality over quantity, i was super disappointed to only retrieve 6 eggs but 5 fertilised i transferred 1 and froze four on day 5 and 6, i was always under the impression I needed over 10 eggs to be in with a chance to freeze any but I'm extremely thankful the eggs they did harvest were great quality! Usually when you start getting up over 20 eggs the quality is quite poor, not saying it's like that for everyone though.... I feel like I need to put a disclaimer in all of my post for fear of upsetting anybody, so everything I write is my own opinion and my own experience, it is not fact it is my opinion, everybody will have their own experience and its up to them if they wish to share that.
    Hey stillfuntryin have been reading up heaps about what u just mentioned cause I was worried about my egg quality given I had 28 eggs -19 mature but turns out 10 now of that are fantastic & have been frozen (got one more late one today) so looks like it might not be the case just individual cases like u said its different for everyone. But of course having so many I've got Ohss which is not fun my latest is cankles and night sweats lol P.s not upset at all just thought I'd mention x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question - it's still way off for me but there's a lot of girls who seem to do tests before their 2ww is up. Just checking it won't give a false positive from any medications. I'm so impatient I will want to test but don't want to see a line and then have a negative result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I waited 2 weeks after my trigger so I wouldn't get a false positive otherwise I am just on progesterone which doesn't affect a HCG test... I still don't quite believe it till I get my BT results tomorrow...
    I didn't need any booster shots or anything like that and I had implantation bleeding so signs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    Just a question - it's still way off for me but there's a lot of girls who seem to do tests before their 2ww is up. Just checking it won't give a false positive from any medications. I'm so impatient I will want to test but don't want to see a line and then have a negative result.
    Yea depends on your trigger... I prefer to hold off for as long as possible because I hate the ambiguity of the POAS and prefer the def yes or no of the BT ☺️😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    I waited 2 weeks after my trigger so I wouldn't get a false positive otherwise I am just on progesterone which doesn't affect a HCG test... I still don't quite believe it till I get my BT results tomorrow...
    I didn't need any booster shots or anything like that and I had implantation bleeding so signs
    Awesome thanks I'll def do a test then when it comes to it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    Good to gear you have such good quality eggs!! I have a few friends with over 15 frozen 5 day blasts, i was more relating to the mortality rates in the larger amount of eggs, i thought i would have a similar mortality rate as those with the larger hauls but only had one not fertilise and the one I transferred failed but i think that had alot to do with a mixture of things, i feel very lucky to have 2 pregnancies from my frozen embryos and still have 2 on ice!! I also went against my clinics embryo pick for this cycle and chose my own, it wasn't a day 5 it was a day 6 but it was top quality so i chose it over my poorer quality day 5, i second guessed myself after that I went against my clinics recommendation but it paid off, im still along way from being out of the woods but i am hopeful!
    With testing i only triggered on my stim cycle so I've never had HCG in my system for my FET so i knew any line was from pregnancy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ttc1981 hope so too xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly question #793 in a series:

Sneezing definitely can't dislodge anything down there, can it? I just did a big one and it caused me to cramp. I hope it didn't fall out!!

Also, I'm assuming Berocca and vitamin C are okay to have? Has anyone been advised differently?