Closed Thread
Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your bfn @katt1011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww @Majeen my heart just broke for you! I really wish you didn't have to go through this but you definitely put some things into perspective for me. Hugs xx

Thats lovely of you to say @Leachpeach I hope you're right. Your test looks like the one I did when I found out I was pregnant with DD- right down to it being an upside pic, lol!

@katt1011 don't count yourself out just yet. You have a line, which is a start. Fingers crossed it gets darker!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 Best of luck!!! Yes third time is a charm!
    @katt1011 Don't give up hope just yet. Anything can happen in IVF world (easier said than done I know...#sigh)
    @Leachpeach That's nice second line!!! So excited for your HCG level on Mon. Must be a good number.
    @Majeen I'm in the same boat as you. I got pregnant once naturally (miscarriage at 7-8 weeks) and it never happens to me again despite falling into unexplained infertility. I read your signature and I'm so so sorry for your loss last year. Miscarriage is always very hard especially for us ladies. But lost at 34 weeks....I couldn't imagine how hard you have been through. I feel exactly the same way that I might end up with childless life. However, I will fight until I exhaust everything first before giving up. It's hard. I thought IVF will fix our issues easily but it's not. I used to cry all the time but now I'm much stronger. I'm about your age (I'm 35) and been ttc for 3-4 years with only 1 positive in my life so I definitely understand what you feel. Please be positive, you are not alone on this road. Are you in Melb?

I'm sure more BFPs will come for this festive month!!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (08-12-2015),Majeen  (08-12-2015),mrsthomo  (10-12-2015),Staaz  (10-12-2015),sunny79  (09-12-2015),Tanej78  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley thanks your so lovely and you remind me of my dd shes 18 shes just the sweetest daughter i got so lucky with her. Worse part is my bf has friends with abilities and my dd also has them and they keep telling me its gonna happen. My dd thinks it will be next transfer shes never been wrong. Unfortunately though for my dd she has a different life cause of who she is and how it effects her. Everything which is happening in the world is hitting her very hard and its so hard to see knowing i cant help her. Worse part is shes lost all faith in humanity due to nobody caring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legally Brown Thanks for that. Sometimes it helps just knowing you aren't alone. This is not the life I signed up for!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 nope, don't wave the white flag yet. If you werent testing you wouldnt know any different and would still be full of hope. Its a stick detecting hcg, sometimes it may not get it right. A friend didnt get a pos test till 6wks preg. How are you feeling?
    @Leachpeach did you have some feelings this worked? How are you feeling now?
    @Majeen I empathise with your post. Im so sorry to hear about EPU, my god! We all have our private down moments, infertility seems to be good at getting the toughest down. We have no choice but to keep going. I think we can help pick you up and keep going. xx

Thanks @Annerley for the roll call. I cant keep up unless ladies post updates.
    @mrsthomo gotta love a bloat! Hope is settles down soon. x

Billie - 9dp3dt

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (09-12-2015),mrsthomo  (10-12-2015),Tanej78  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@billie besides feeling sick im feeling ok woke up this morning n yuk i hate feeling sick unfortunately for me any amount of hcg n i feel sick but like last time it could be the progynova or the crinone cause i felt sick last time as well. How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Im feeling way too good. Which scares me, but when I think about it Ive had a month off coffee, alcohol and am really only eating basic raw foods and tons of water. So its like a detox and anyone will feel amazing after that! I have nothing to report at all. Constipation & white discharge (sorry for oversharing), thats about it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I actually kinda thought it didn't work and wanted to take a HPT to prepare myself for the blood test results.

I hadn't completely written it off was more like why should we be lucky enough for it to work first time.

Seems like I'm the only one who doubted though, DF was just like yeah I knew it worked and same with my best friend and her husband lol

I've been pretty good, I'm just getting over this terrible cold (our first solid pregnancy symptom), have been ridiculously bloated (last day of progesterone today ) and have been having some lovely af cramps, especially with the progesterone. Also have had a pretty decent appetite which is unusual for me.

How's everyone else feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

@Leachpeach @katt1011
    I opened my mouth too quick. Ive just spotted dark brown mucusy substance, mixed with the crinone & ewcm. It was a small amount, and wasnt really fluidy but enough for me to panic & email the nurse. 😟